Sebring?

  • Thread starter Thread starter FlareKR
  • 44 comments
  • 7,000 views
May wanna check this out too.
sebring-52.gif

I gotta wonder why you chose to post an image of the OLD Sebring.

I think it'd fit in with GT5 because it's America's oldest road course dating back to WWII.
 
This may be heretical but....

Sebring > Top Gear test track

*Flees the scene*
 
I don't know...I haven't raced the Top Gear track at all, but Sebring is loads of fun:

2gv8phi.gif

 
All the talk we had in December about the Top Gear test track being a figure of 8... In the E3 demo, there was races held at the circuit :scared:
 
Didn't PD mention something along the lines of the LMS and ALMS? A game that has seemed to really have some LMS and ALMS influence is the Forza Motorsport series. You have a lot of those cars featured in those games. You have stuff like the Audi R8 LMPs, the Acura prototypes, the handful of GT Porsches, the Risi Competizione Ferraris, and stuff like that. It would be really surprising news if we get more of those cars along with a few more tracks to enhance the Gran Turismo experience. Sebring would be a blockbuster to me. Even more so if we get Road Atlanta as well.

I don't really know what to think any more with GT5. I am, however, hopeful we MIGHT see Sebring. A few more tracks wouldn't hurt, right?
 
woww!never seen before but it's awesome track!
 
Am I the only one who hates Sebring?:odd:
 
I don't know....maybe Forza and online players made me hate it:grumpy:

lol...Forza's where I realized I loved Sebring. :P Although, it'd be nice with GT5 'cause you'd be able to feel all the bumps and the change between the concrete and Asphalt.
 
lol...Forza's where I realized I loved Sebring. :P Although, it'd be nice with GT5 'cause you'd be able to feel all the bumps and the change between the concrete and Asphalt.

I love the bumps!

I just with the track wan't so flat! I'd like to see Sebring's bumps combined with the corkscrew! :crazy:
 
Top Gear's track will be flatter than Sebring.
 
How can you hate Sebring? Then too, people would ask me how I can not be such a fan of the Nürburgring Nordschleife. Sebring is a character race track and is a great racing venue. Also, imagine if we do get Sebring and the chance to do our own 12 Hours of Sebring. Or what if we have a fantasy 24 Hours of Sebring? It's a great track. Still is.
 
24 Hours of Sebring is only a partial fantasy. A lot of teams that run the 12 Hours of Sebring stay there and run another 12 hours to get ready for the 24 Hours of LeMans.
 
Back