Secret Santa gives you free car 12/25/11

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 46 comments
  • 2,941 views
Messages
11,505
United States
United States
Hello And Another Raffle to a present. well a car again. This Time chose any car. Ill pre tune it for you. Fully broken in and well be very unbeatable car if you know how to drive it i guess so raffle 30
1.Langy69
2.tazmanuk
3.Han_the_Dragon
4.gazelle68
5.christara321
6.GT CHAMP
7.scrapyard
8.ZachAttack1991
9.RacingKing89674
10.Crowftw
11.StarLight
12.sharky969
13.Outeke
14.squirlybmx
15.fillmore85
16.CARCRASH
17.ch1potle
18.cryptomanic
19.F_Filipe
20.bianis82
21.Rob192005
22.SopranoStylle
23.Schwartz38
24.i love gt5
25.flybynighter
26.SpeedQber
27.oldbloke007
28.cphbullet
29.tony355
30.-ultraflow-


Well Early access to raffle so heads up guys. Well here your specs.
tunes.
.Top Speed
.Race Car
.Lap Times
.Rally
.Time Trial
Any more suggestion post down.
You Chose good Luck.




Thanks everyone Parcipitation Raffle will begin next week car giveaway On christmas.
 
Last edited:
#24 again the first
 
21 for me please.:)
 
19
 
#12 please
 
Number 6 please.
 
Please number 11.

Thanks for the opportunity.
👍
 
#13 please.

Thanks!
 
hi can i have a #20 thanks
 
As I got lucky and won the previous one I'mma pull out of this one,thanks for the car sir.:D
 
Hi ill take number 1 please
 
I'll give it a shot, I'll try #7
 
Could it be?! :lol:
 
Hey mate could I have 10 please,oh and thanks!!!
 
BADGE18M.jpg
 
#8 Please.
 
14
 
number 30 please, thanks.
 
#25 if I could? Thanks for the chance!
 
Number 29 please.
Thanks.
 
Back