See where friends are racing?

  • Thread starter Thread starter oggie41
  • 6 comments
  • 832 views
Messages
7
When online is there a way to see which rooms your friends are racing in, with an option to join those rooms? Currently we're having to send the room code to each other - there's got to be an easier way than that...!
 
Im not sure what you mean but;
if you go to "GT Life> community" you can see a list of people in your friendlist that also have GT5. If someone is playing in an online lobby you wil see an orange cirkel next to his coffee cup. if you click on that icon you can see the lobby he is in, and with who he is playing. You can join the game from there..
 
One thing to note is that when checking the community page some people who appear to be online (green light) aren't, and some who appear offline are online, so its quite flawed.

If I'm really trying to find a room with friends I will go through and click on all my friends, cause the green light indicating wether or not people are online isn't accurate.
 
I'll check out the method described above by ZSPaulus 👍

IMO You should be able to invite friends to your room as you can do in F1 2010 👍
 
One thing to note is that when checking the community page some people who appear to be online (green light) aren't, and some who appear offline are online, so its quite flawed.

If I'm really trying to find a room with friends I will go through and click on all my friends, cause the green light indicating wether or not people are online isn't accurate.

Green light I believe means they are online, not that they are racing online. Not the same things.
As someone else said you have ot look for a orange circle on community. It means they are playing atm in an online room.
 
Green light I believe means they are online, not that they are racing online. Not the same things.
.

But very connected (pardon the pun)

Test it out for yourself some people are online but dont have a green light on. I was just letting people know they might have to go through and click on all your friends one by one, dont trust the green light, thats it.
 
Back