Seeking a league for a beginner

United States
Custer, Kentucky
Smoke_EaterVFF
I have done one league in the past but they don't run anymore. This is my first gran turismo, so I'm new to setting up cars n etc. my PSN is Darkestsoul00. Pls message me with info. Thank you very much. I'm in Kentucky btw

Last edited:
I have done one league in the past but they don't run anymore. This is my first gran turismo, so I'm new to setting up cars n etc. my PSN is Darkestsoul00. Pls message me with info. Thank you very much. I'm in Kentucky btw

There are quite a few good leagues that run on this site. My suggestion is to scroll through a few and see what days and start times lineup with your schedule. Snail, IRS, RONR, Sunday Morning MX-5 Cup, Mini Se7en Race Club and many more. Just to name a few that welcome new players. I also run a Gr.4 endurancerace race & Toyota 86 Racing Series and Whiteflight1 runs a Gr.3 endurance race. Anyone one of us would welcome you into our leagues.

Hope you find a good league on here to call home.

BTW I'm from and in Louisville KY.

There are quite a few good leagues that run on this site. My suggestion is to scroll through a few and see what days and start times lineup with your schedule. Snail, IRS, RONR, Sunday Morning MX-5 Cup, Mini Se7en Race Club and many more. Just to name a few that welcome new players. I also run a Gr.4 endurancerace race & Toyota 86 Racing Series and Whiteflight1 runs a Gr.3 endurance race. Anyone one of us would welcome you into our leagues.

Hardinsburg area here

I joined a irs series hoping to learn from it and I would mind doing a 86 series

Last edited by a moderator:
The Mini Se7en series only allows suspension setup, the diff and gearbox are stock and the mini isn't too hard to setup.

You are more then welcome to join @Tom aka newb the series is designed for all player new and old, there will always be someone to race with, we don't judge ability, all you need to do is keep things clean when racing.

@coxbox what are the times for the mini se7en series

Every Sunday at the times listed below.

d2811e25a725a0be4c9449c5078705ae.png

Yes we will

Send me a friend request. I have spots open for both my Monday Multi-Class League and the Wednesday N600 League.

Latest Posts

Back