Sej's Gallery ~ Competition Entries

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 343 comments
Really don't like the angles too much.
They just seem too common.

On the editing side you also already did something better. Don't know, simply don't like it :lol:

Really don't like the angles too much.
They just seem too common.

On the editing side you also already did something better. Don't know, simply don't like it :lol:

Okay well that's perfectly fine, it's sometimes difficult to lay a finger on your opinion. ;) I think what's different from my previous sets is that I used a little more close-up angles, and the color on the TGTT just isn't there like on other circuits. You really make me think of what I do, so thanks! 👍

Here's a quickie update, 1 Pagani shot in which I went for realism and my 1st entry in the Secret santa comp. Enjoy! Feedback really appreciated. :)

Quickie

75273701.jpg

gtrz.jpg

As Pascal said, the angles in the first and third shot were a bit wierd in my opinion. It could've been better maybe if the rear tire doesn't show. But other than that I thought the editing was good and the composition in the last shot was great.

Edit: Good looking SSC entry !

Loving the lighting in both pictures. The second one is my favourite, though, because of the focal length, toning and camera angle. :)

Some excellent updates Sej, seriously good stff I really like the S2000 set 👍

Hi guys, it's been a while! :) Thought I'd post some shots I did for 2.0 competitions. The Brera was for a Secret Santa comp and it won! Hope you enjoy!

51301014.jpg

84508744.jpg

71484959.jpg

75813592.jpg

The M3 and Brera are really impressive, absolutely realistic tones and light, well done!!! :drool:👍

Btw., nice to see some new pics in here! ;)

Great to see you again, Sej. :)

I still remember that Brera shot and it's still one of the most realistic GT5 pictures I've ever seen. 👍

M3 and Brera shots are fantastic. Great use of focal length in Alfa photo. WRC & F1 pics are great too!

Awesome, it's been a long while but your work never disappoints. The Brera shot is super good and I like your rally shot too. The F1 is also very nice. 👍

The M3 pic is awesome especially the background, i agree with Nicolas about the realistic toning. And i love that rally pic : great choice of angle 👍

Back