• Thread starter sejtur
  • 343 comments
Those X2010 pictures look good!

The 3th shot is very special in a positive way, lovely shot! 👍:drool:

Hiiiiiii ! Thanks a lot Sej ! :cheers:
*changes desktop wallpaper*

BkS
That 3rd shot is AMAZING! :scared:

In my opinion, he captured the action during pit stops better, but I voted for you because of the great composition.

Nice Red Bull set, by the way. 👍

Thanks, nice to hear! :) I do my fair share of checking if my compositions are alright! :sly:

What a tasty looking X2010! :drool:

Now THIS is called art. :drool::drool::drool:
Whoa...

+1 SMfan, this is... :bowdown:

Stunning - gorgeous depth of field :)

Awesome X2010 sets!

My favourite shot from the whole set is number 3.

Thanks alot for the compliments! Really appreciate them. Love you guys!

Thanks dude! :)

Here's a brand spanking new set, hope you enjoy!

Honda S2000

12039579.jpg

15805009.jpg

95096474.jpg

62452549.jpg

50998372.jpg

I switched to a bigger format of pics so I'll cite TW: "Click to make big yo!"
Comments and criticisms appreciated!​

Great pics sej, coloring looks fantastic. Really shows the weakness of GT5's ability to handle gradients though. Is it me or have they gotten worse since GT now adds a little vignette to the shots when we take them? Third one is my fav for sure. Keep up the great work!

Words cannot describe.
This was actually the Car of choice for the 2k Update, but I could get good shots out of it.

You've nailed it!

Really like the shots, but some of the editing kinda makes me wary about them. :(

I just fell in love with that fourth shot.
Amazing !
Fantastic set overall.

Stunning work !
Love #2 & #5 the more 👍

Great pics sej, coloring looks fantastic. Really shows the weakness of GT5's ability to handle gradients though. Is it me or have they gotten worse since GT now adds a little vignette to the shots when we take them? Third one is my fav for sure. Keep up the great work!

Yeah the automatic vignette thing kinda sucks but whatever.. Thanks man! 👍

Lovely shots, Sejtur ! :drool::drool::drool:
Amazing as always !!! 👍

Words cannot describe.
This was actually the Car of choice for the 2k Update, but I could get good shots out of it.

You've nailed it!

That, sir, is realism on a completely new level. :bowdown:

Nice looking set for a nice looking car, great job 👍

BkS
Really like the shots, but some of the editing kinda makes me wary about them. :(

What do you mean exactly?

Nice set! 2, 3 and 4 are my favorites!

Thanks for the great compliments everybody you flatter me. :embarrassed:

That last shot of the black Lambo is beautiful. I love the contrast between the dark, evil looking car and the light colourful scenery. 👍

Generally you put up nice shots sejtur... however some of your shots in your newest update are a bit too bright which makes the appearance look artificial.

Okay guys, the new update is here. I think it's some of my best work yet. Comments/criticism appreciated!

Pagani Zonda R

58414696.jpg

88004195.jpg

89809378.jpg

95353759.jpg

________________________________​
Nice set ,last one is my favorite :D

Thanks! :)

Lovely shots ! :drool::drool::drool:
#4,7 are my favorites

Thank you SM :D

The Second one :drool:
Holy S. is that an intense atmosphere! :eek:

Thanks for stopping by 20832. I was surprised to see what happened to the picture adjusting the levels and color balance!

That last shot of the black Lambo is beautiful. I love the contrast between the dark, evil looking car and the light colourful scenery. 👍

Yeah it's really a batman kind of car I think. :P Thanks man.

SVX
Very nice update Sej. :drool:

Just a heads up; the 'Civic' is actually a CR-Z. ;)

Thank you! My bad. ;)

Generally you put up nice shots sejtur... however some of your shots in your newest update are a bit too bright which makes the appearance look artificial.

Thanks! I know what you mean, sometimes I like that look on pics more than the "realistic" look.

Great variety with beautiful varying tones. A+ my friend.

Thanks mate! :)

Last edited:
That is one of your best sets, in my opinion. I really like the sense of speed (good focal length and camera positioning) and the lighting. 👍

Have to disappoint you there, Sejtur.
Definetly not your best work. Mostly because of the bad lightning on the TGTT.

But still very good! 👍 :)

That is one of your best sets, in my opinion. I really like the sense of speed (good focal length and camera positioning) and the lighting. 👍

Thanks! I really took my time for positioning the camera in this one. I thought it payed off well! :)

Amazing update !
Last shot is so awesome ! :drool:

Thank you SM! 👍

Have to disappoint you there, Sejtur.
Definetly not your best work. Mostly because of the bad lightning on the TGTT.

But still very good! 👍 :)

Thanks for the feedback! :) But other than the bad lighting (which is not my mistake ;) ) do you have any other criticisms as to why it's not my best set?

Back