Selling my GT-collection, need advice

England
England
Hi there,

I’m looking for advice on how to price my GT collection when I put it up for sale. It contains a brand new sealed copy of every PAL U.K. release of GT and also includes GT-PSP and Tourist Trophy also both brand new & sealed.

The mrs is making me get rid of a lot of games so I’m selling these begrudgingly but they are all mint condition with the relevant tearstrips in place. Obviously I want decent money for this as I can’t imagine there’s many of these collections about so any help with Pricing this collection is much appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to read this and apologies if it’s not the place to be asking this.

Collection contents list

GT1
GT2
GT-Tokyo
GT3
GT4-prologue
GT4
GT5-prologue
GT5
GT6
GT-Sport
GT-PSP
Tourist Trophy

Hiya, Welcome to GTPlanet! Couple things real quick:

1) For future reference, this particular subforum probably isn't the most relevant place for topics such as this. Your post might be better suited to The Rumble Strip, as that contains the grand majority of the general off-topic posts.

2) PriceCharting is a pretty good resource to figure out how much games and systems are buying/selling for at the moment on average, and it's also helpful in gauging how often certain items get sold. I personally use this website a good bit, and so far it's treated me well. Here's what PriceCharting brings up when just searching "Gran Turismo" (All results are in USD).

3) eBay can also be a good way to gague how certain games have been selling recently, as you can filter results for things that have actually sold.. Sale prices will vary quite a bit from sale-to-sale, but again, it can give you something of a benchmark to go on. Here's a collection of sold listings from when I searched "Gran Turismo" with the "Sold Items" box checked eBay (All results are in USD).

Again, I recommend these resources just for figuring out prices. If you're trying to figure out if you can sell through here, I would message the moderators, as I don't know whether or not that's allowed (there's a Trading Post for Sim Hardware, though), and they'll be able tell you what the policy is on that subject.

Last edited:
Hiya, Welcome to GTPlanet! Couple things real quick:

1) For future reference, this particular subforum probably isn't the most relevant place for topics such as this. Your post might be better suited to The Rumble Strip, as that contains the grand majority of the general off-topic posts.

2) PriceCharting is a pretty good resource to figure out how much games and systems are buying/selling for at the moment on average, and it's also helpful in gauging how often certain items get sold. I personally use this website a good bit, and so far it's treated me well. Here's what PriceCharting brings up when just searching "Gran Turismo" (All results are in USD).

3) eBay can also be a good way to gague how certain games have been selling recently, as you can filter results for things that have actually sold.. Sale prices will vary quite a bit from sale-to-sale, but again, it can give you something of a benchmark to go on. Here's a collection of sold listings from when I searched "Gran Turismo" with the "Sold Items" box checked eBay (All results are in USD).

Again, I recommend these resources just for figuring out prices. If you're trying to figure out if you can sell through here, I would message the moderators, as I don't know whether or not that's allowed (there's a Trading Post for Sim Hardware, though), and they'll be able tell you what the policy is on that subject.

ths is for your reply no I’ll be selling it on an auction on eBay and I was wondering on a ball park figure to price the starting bid. Appreciate your help very much Thankyou

Back