Sems4Arsenal's Gallery Shoot *Randoms + I've actually won something*

Very good preview shot, love the colour toning in it. Interesting composition as well.

Update News

Thanks so much for the comments Guys,but Bad news as you might have heard Alot of Stuff is Happening in Egypt and between Going to the Square And arranging donations and Supplies I had no Time at all to complete the Update so I'll delay it to Hopefully this Weekend.I did however get a new PS3 so I'll try to expand the Update .Terribly Sorry guys But it is out of my hands.

Will Resume checking your work Though and will Try to comment as much as I can .

:cheers:

sems4arsenal
Update News

Thanks so much for the comments Guys,but Bad news as you might have heard Alot of Stuff is Happening in Egypt and between Going to the Square And arranging donations and Supplies I had no Time at all to complete the Update so I'll delay it to Hopefully this Weekend.I did however get a new PS3 so I'll try to expand the Update .Terribly Sorry guys But it is out of my hands.

Will Resume checking your work Though and will Try to comment as much as I can .

:cheers:

Very sorry for what is happening in egypt now
Hope it passes in peace :)
Waiting for your return

Merry Christmas To all of you GTPers :cheers:

Sadly my Scud Set is lost while updating the PS3 but I will Do it again sometime I just wanted to Post some shots off what to expect in the coming days/weeks

I'd like to Thank GTP Memmber Waheed for Running online with me lately :cheers: Bro

Hope You Enjoy them Guys :cheers:

Wow !
Really love the first and last shot !
Great set overall Ya Ali :)
Shokran ya Fahad :cheers:
SVX
Fantastic! Great to see you back mate!

Merry Christmas :cheers:
Thanks m8
All shots are great:drool:! The 4th pic is interesting. Awesome job:tup:.
Glad you liked it HR35 wasn't sure about it
Feeling that Ferrari shootout! :drool:
Thanks alot Zerox ,Your work is a real Inspiration
Great shots! Love the editing on them. 👍
:cheers: GP Glad you liked it .

Well Gents I finally Finished My Exams so I am back now Firstly a shout out to SVX who finally Joined the Cast of GT5 Galleries .Now this is a Special Update as it has my First ever Proper HDRI Shot so Feed back please

6653562255_12b985ede0_b.jpg

Enjoy

Fantastic shots, love every one of them. And may that HDR image have been processed using Photomatix? :lol:

Really looking forward to seeing more shots from you. :drool:👍

Fantastic shots, love every one of them. And may that HDR image have been processed using Photomatix? :lol:

Really looking forward to seeing more shots from you. :drool:👍

:lol: I know someone Helped me get it . :cheers: Jacob really appreciate it .

It's my first post here
Very beautiful gallery , I like it very much . 👍
GT-R and 787B shots from last set are my favorites
Awesome :drool:

Ooooh, I feel special! :D

Fantastic update, Sems, the HDRI looks fantastic 👍

It's my first post here
Very beautiful gallery , I like it very much . 👍
GT-R and 787B shots from last set are my favorites
Awesome :drool:
Coming from you means alot SM
SVX
Ooooh, I feel special! :D

Fantastic update, Sems, the HDRI looks fantastic 👍
Someone's gallery has been getting stunning btw
i thogh that m3 was a m5 (f10)
very liked these pics (ya walad :drool:)
el fayce shokran ya wa7sh :cheers:
Loving the gallery and all the pictures in it. :drool:👍

:cheers: ashes ,glad you like them mate.

Gallery news

I haven't been visiting the Photomode section since a while,I've only been checking on galleries through my phone so apologize for not commenting on all of you guys's brilliant work.Anyway I decided to enter last week's regular photomode comp and for the First time ever I actually one something(Jezza voice) so without any delays I am proud to post my first ever winner of a shot

Thanks for stopping by​

Back