Thanks ya Omar for the visit and comment mate :cheers:

Been a while since I updated so Here is a Laguna Seca one

My 2.0 Entry I love my Viper ,pity about the Stripes though

This weeks WRS

Some Random shots (Mostly Stock)​

There what do you guys think ?​

very nice shots and editing brou ;)
:cheers: Omar
Pics 1,4,5, and 7 are my favorites. :) Well done!
:bowdown: means alot coming from you :D
very good update love 1st Viper shot
Thanks NB Glad you like them mate
You must edit these in some way, the crispness is brilliant :)
Yep The Viper shots in Particular are Editted .Thanks Stiggy
I like the Laguna Snake ones the most. 👍
Thanks G.P Glad you like them
Awesome pictures there.
:cheers: Ashes Thanks for the comment
Those Viper shots are amazing! 👍
:D Thanks Nato .Appreciate it mate :cheers:
I like the third shot.
Thanks Jamie ,Glad you like it.

My 2.0 Entry is the First Viper shot as for my regular PMC entry it was a tough theme But I love shooting Standards

ENJOY​

^ I like the PMC shot.
But the C4 shot posted earlier is just amazing.
:cheers: FJ glad someone liked that one :D
Great shots and editing in post 243!

:cheers: Dave and thanks for the visit.

Now Been a while since my last update ,this one will be Special I won't say why but here is a Hint

The Preview shot isn't really related to the Theme but none the less

ENJOY !!!​

That is just so stunning. That must be one of the best shots on GTP.
Love the toning. 👍:drool:👍 👍:drool:👍 👍:drool:👍
I need to have a link so I could fave that.

Wow! Sems, your shots have come on immensely since I was last on here! Amazing stuff, I can see you've been practising :)

Love that Elise shot, the post production is spot on

That lotus shot :drool: can't wait for the rest of the set if that's only the preview!

:drool::drool: Wow Guys I haven't been checking on my gallery for a while and I am stunned that I missed such fantastic comments .It gave a tear in my eye to see my work appreciated .(1 year ago I was a total photography noob) Still am btw :D.But thanks to the fantastic community The progress from my first page to the last one is stellar , :bowdown: GTP .

I moved from my old house to a new one but sadly during the move my PS3 semi died (some cds still work)but No more GT5 for me :ouch: .I don't know when and /or if I get the old dinosaur back up but I did however manage a very fun trade off with SVX's GT4 galleryand I did also manage to dig up a GT5 shot and slightley edited it (using the lab top so it was horrible :D).

It could be my final Update and I had to let every one know how much I appreciate the comments and visits.And I will be always checking all you guys produce some stunning shots and maybe one day

I'll be back

Noooooooooo! Not the legendary sems4arsenal going! It's such a shame you'll be going, but now there's an excuse to go back in time and get a PS2 and join me. :P

Fantastic editing Sems, I love what you've done with the last one. 👍

See you again, old friend. :cheers:

Welcome back, sort of. :)
All the ones are magnificent. The NASCAR is my favorite.
If you never post in this gallery again (Let's hop not, shall we?), should I say that some of the work posted in here is just... :drool:👍

Great shots, wonderful editing. I'm sorry to hear about the PS3 issues. Hopefully, you can get a new one and get back in here with some more photos. Take care until then.

SVX
Noooooooooo! Not the legendary sems4arsenal going! It's such a shame you'll be going, but now there's an excuse to go back in time and get a PS2 and join me. :P

Fantastic editing Sems, I love what you've done with the last one. 👍

See you again, old friend. :cheers:
:cheers: SVX been a while since I checked up on one of the best GT4 Galleries
Welcome back, sort of. :)
All the ones are magnificent. The NASCAR is my favorite.
If you never post in this gallery again (Let's hop not, shall we?), should I say that some of the work posted in here is just... :drool:👍
FJ you always put a smile on my face with your comments,really appreciate it m8.
Great shots, wonderful editing. I'm sorry to hear about the PS3 issues. Hopefully, you can get a new one and get back in here with some more photos. Take care until then.
Thanks PO Aprreciate the comment m8.
Hey man, nice to know you're from Egypt, and you're a dedicated fan of GT5, I'm from Alex btw :), cheers!

SHokran ya captian EGP :D

Anyway Update here MY PS3 breathed Life on its own :odd: but It freezes everytime I play online ,I will get a new one very soon but before that I wanted to take some shots as a Tribute to My OLD PS3 :bowdown:

PREVIEW

Let me know what you think !

Back