Sending a message?

  • Thread starter Thread starter gapper59
  • 5 comments
  • 4,401 views
Messages
166
United States
Addison IL.
Is there a way to send a message to another driver after a daily race.

If not, how do you send a friend request?
 
Is there a way to send a message to another driver after a daily race.

If not, how do you send a friend request?

You can use the chat... or remember his name and send a message over PSN Messanger... if this is blocked, you have to send a friends request. Works on PS4 Messenger too. Available for iOS and Android.
 
Or just click on his name on the final standings screen then select follow. Then you can message them.
 
"Follow" makes you follow them, you need to hit "show information" or something like that which will then open their PSN profile
 
"Follow" makes you follow them, you need to hit "show information" or something like that which will then open their PSN profile

I have found that to be the easiest way to have their info on hand if I want to message them. Then I can simply unfollow if I choose. I dont like uneccessary typing is all, I'm lazy and I stuck at typing.
 
Back