Senna Brands Hatch challenge freezes when I crash

• Thread starter Pingman
  • 8 comments
United Kingdom
London
If I come off the circuit and fail the challenge it will frequently freeze the PS3, anyone else got this?

Have to restart the PS3 each time, getting very annoying!

I get those type of freezes a lot, not specific to the Brands Hatch Senna challenge tho, mostly happens in the seasonal TT/DT for me, when I want to do a manual restart and hit the X button it will lock up. It's been happening since update 1.12 :(

Simple, don't crash ;)

In all seriousness, have you tried uninstalling the game data (not the saved data) and reinstalling?

I get those type of freezes a lot, not specific to the Brands Hatch Senna challenge tho, mostly happens in the seasonal TT/DT for me, when I want to do a manual restart and hit the X button it will lock up. It's been happening since update 1.12 :(

Yes that's exactly what's happening, very annoying.

Simple, don't crash ;)

In all seriousness, have you tried uninstalling the game data (not the saved data) and reinstalling?

No I haven't, will have to do that I guess :(

If I come off the circuit and fail the challenge it will frequently freeze the PS3, anyone else got this?

Yip I do & yes it's bloody annoying!

I have exactely the same problem, I'd like to finally get gold for that challenge(I've got gold on all the other challenges). I haven't tried it again since 1.18 came out though.

I have been getting the exact same console lock-ups when running the Seasonals

To reduce the frequency of these lock-ups I try not to crash as often or at least finish out a lap even though I've gone "red".:ill:

Its already happened to me twice while running the current Seasonal at Mid Field:banghead::irked:

GTsail

Back