Senna?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jbaffoh
  • 6 comments
  • 1,203 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1,174
United States
So Cal
Messages
Whisper_Crew
It's May 27 everywhere on Earth except for Alaska and Hawaii. In fact, it's happy hour in Japan. So where's the update?
 
So where's the update?
Somewhere in the very near future. Remember it's the 27th of May until it becomes the 28th :)
 
I'm sure it will come sometime during the working day. Yesterday was a national holiday and I'm sure they don't want to push forth an update until everyone is at work so they can react if some kind of glitch occurs.
 
I'm sure it will come sometime during the working day. Yesterday was a national holiday and I'm sure they don't want to push forth an update until everyone is at work so they can react if some kind of glitch occurs.
National holiday in Japan? Funny, my wife is in Osaka and has been working all day. I hope our US Memorial Day doesn't delay the release.
 
I don't we need another Senna thread when we have a perfectly good one already.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back