Sergey's Gallery | 10.06 | Lotus 97T

• Thread starter Sergey
  • 33 comments
Shot 2 of the M4 is quite nice I like the extreme DOF used. Also this latest shot is quite good too, my only slight niggle with it is the car feels a touch too close to the left edge. But nice light and clarity. 👍

Very nice shots so far mate! My fave would have to be the last 365 GTB shot. I think the grittiness of the building is a nice contrast to the clean looking Ferrari.;)👍

Although, I just think the shadow underneath the leaf looks slightly off...

Really love the tonning of the 365 GTB set, very nice lightning too. You've managed to make some very realistic shot (and in Monaco it's not that easy). Great job !

Very nice set mate 👍
I agree with George about the color combination. Each pic is very different from the others. Love the action feel of the first, The original angle of the second, the composition of the third a nd the sense of speed and the freedom mood of the last (which is also my fav') 👍

Very nice set mate 👍
I agree with George about the color combination. Each pic is very different from the others. Love the action feel of the first, The original angle of the second, the composition of the third a nd the sense of speed and the freedom mood of the last (which is also my fav') 👍
WOOOW! 👍
Man, your shots killed me, really!!! It's sooo impressive! Thank you for this set, Sergey! :cheers:
GPR
Nice combination of the red and yellow on the set. I like the last shot best. 👍

Thank you so much, guys! :cheers:

I like the colours in that one and the sweeping motion. With good modern style contrast also and a touch to highlight glare. Nice 👍

Back