Series 1 supercharged wanted! STILL WANTED!

  • Thread starter Thread starter zedfonsie
  • 10 comments
  • 1,355 views
Messages
2,186
Messages
zedfonsie
What I have to offer
Matte yellow
Jaguar xj220
supra rz
hks hyper drift car thing
toyota sz-r
lexus is200
pagani zonda 7.3s
ae86
toyota chaser
 
Last edited:
matte yellow and HKS Drift car for the series 1 series supercharged?
 
I'll give u the hks car with zeds legendary vdc tune that got me 3rd place :D
 
no I want matte yellow then :D
 
Fine you can have a matte yellow, get on gt5.
 
I just got off 15 minutes ago, Im too tired. I will get on tomorrow and send you the car :D
 
Is this trade still open? If so I'l take the AE86 for one.
 
I send mine for the Supra RZ
 
Anyone who's online at the moment willing to trade?
 
I have one that's fully upgraded and I'm looking for an XJ220.
Interested? PSN is my forum name.
 
Back