Serres Circuit layout

• Thread starter sdkflu
  • 14 comments
GT world
Serres Circuit layout (Greece) GT6 by me, with Andy emulator and track editor, build only looking layout from Google maps, So no great accuracy at the and (only 10 meters greater overall my track from the real life track, and a little shorter my own straight line), but ok, just for fun...

test drive with Ferrari F430 and comfort soft tires...

comparing with real (before some years the color of curbs is red in real life)

InOFXri.jpg

F80odqW.jpg

Last edited:
The track has many rebounds in the last corners before the main straight, but not my fault, is automatically placed in the route map and there has sprung without user control the height difference, so I can not do anything to fix the ... anyway is near real life distance track, only 10 meters longer, and i hope to enjoy, thanks.

video replay test the Serres layout track v1.0
stock car, stok setup, racing HARD compound tires, no ABS, no traction, without an driver aids test
logitech dfgt wheel, lap time test 1'.17"

Serres circuit layout - Greece

Pescarolo LMP1 live vs Pescarolo LMP1 gt6...
(ok not real vs lol)

in real life this Pescarolo make track record, but the track this time is very bad contition, so its can't be faster in real life than 1'.08" in this test in video... maybe other time other test... i run same lap time without any driver aids (electronics) and of course as always the race car without abs in brakes.. with hard slick compound tires, and limit at 620 hp like real car test (sorry for my bad english)

and some telemetry with motec i2 pro software with this circuit and GT6...
from another video few posts back with Nissan GTR GT3 Serres...
just for fun

Bg1VD35.jpg

etrzfsu.jpg

yes, and i like so much, but the track editor have limitation minimum 600 meters straight line, and need some more space for front and back turns, so can't create with scale 2.100 meters where is the Megara track, this is sad limitation for small tracks and local circuits, can be create the Megara layout with bigger straight lines, but after no real life lap time comparison for fun (sorry for my poor english)

yes, and i like so much, but the track editor have limitation minimum 600 meters straight line, and need some more space for front and back turns, so can't create with scale 2.100 meters where is the Megara track, this is sad limitation for small tracks and local circuits, can be create the Megara layout with bigger straight lines, but after no real life lap time comparison for fun (sorry for my poor english)

Okay. Thanks for responding :)👍
Don't worry about your poor english. Iam in the same side with you :lol:

UPDATE to v2.0 for Serres Racing Circuit, Greece...

lot of job with lot of hours of work and many redesigns of track ...
full new circuit tracing path with GPS visualizer with hundreds of points for greater accuracy and realism, and much more... please test the track v2.0 for opinions...

UPDATES in v2.0 from v1.0
tracing track path with GPS visualizer for greater accuracy at distances, diameter and radius of turns, removal irregularities and height differences of asphalt for more realistic driving compared to real track, fitting curbs closer to the actual points of track as well as in quantity for more realistic lap times, insert more objects off the track as trees, flowers , signs etc... remain points of track who want correction, as example the exact starting/finish point, as well as transition from the width of the straight line width of the turns, but the limitation of the creation and processing of track path (course maker) not permit yet (i think lol)
from creator Panos Runner (or Polygon Mesh), thanks and drive safely.

GaD6wte.jpg

Last edited:
Back