Serres Circuit PRO edition

Serres Circuit PRO edition 2015-12-02

• Thread starter sdkflu
  • 2 comments
GT world
sdkflu submitted a new resource:

Serres Circuit PRO edition - Serres Circuit, Greece, PRO edition

Serres Circuit PRO edition

New creation for Serres racing circuit in Greece, with no trackside objects due to track path editor limitations, but with little more accuracy than v2.0 in layout, this is maybe better for practice in GT6 to memorization the path to help remember accurate the layout if visit the track in real life, very big thanks for feedback help the real life drivers and amateur racers from www.trackday-special.gr...

Read more about this resource...

Hello sdkflu. I just wanna say, what a fantastic great created track you have made.
I tried your first attempt. Planning to download your updated version, when I decide which of my 30 track is gonna be replaced by yours. The amount of work you have put into making this track is astonishing. May I be so kind, to suggest, that your next creation, should be Autodrómo Nationale Ayrton Senna - Goiania. And Londrina. Thanks for making exceptional great tracks.
Greets from gt6champnk69.

Thanks for your kind words gt6champnk69, when I have time and again appetite to make another a circuit replica, will I have in mind the track that I said, maybe the Autódromo Internacional Ayrton Senna (Goiânia) (but without the altitude difference due to track editor limitations), thanks again.

Back