Server crashing

• Thread starter Derek McD
  • 2 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Just dropped from BS to CS again...(around 3000 points...) because of one Spaniard's **** internet connection...! The entire race crashed on lap 1 so I take there are another 18 racers out there who are in the same boat...! This has happened to me about 5 times in the past 2 weeks...! WTF is happening with this...?

Same here. Last two weeks only red/orange bars at online races. One disco then. Before there were always 5 green.
They may have issues with ipv4/ipv6 and dslite (dualstack-lite). PS4 should support ipv6, not ipv4!

Just dropped from BS to CS again...(around 3000 points...) because of one Spaniard's **** internet connection...! The entire race crashed on lap 1 so I take there are another 18 racers out there who are in the same boat...! This has happened to me about 5 times in the past 2 weeks...! WTF is happening with this...?
One Spaniard's internet connection has crashed your race lobby five times in a fortnight? It's very unlucky you keep getting matched with the same driver.

All you can do is make sure your own connection is as strong and stable as possible - wired, static IP/DMZ, OpenDNS/Google DNS, NAT 2, decent gaming-friendly ISP, good bandwidth (better ping). If the P2P connection in Daily Races still falls over, there's nothing else you can really do.

Latest Posts

Back