Server still down?

  • Thread starter Thread starter marinerman3
  • 13 comments
  • 1,036 views
Messages
36
Messages
marinerman3
Anyone know if the server issue has been addressed by Sony lately? I still can not get on as well as some of my friends. Any info would be appreciated. I have no connection problems to PSN.

Thanks.
 
Ok, seriously I am ready to toss this piece of crap in the garbage if I can not get an answer to the server issue from Sony. I did not buy this to putt around without being able to go online. It has been 6 days now!!

Can I get some kind of answer as to when this will be fixed?
 
Send the game to me instead of tossing it in the garbage... anyways i have been playing online constantly since thursday with no issues, so i dont know what to tell you.
 
This ridiculous! you take 3 years to come out with a game that your servers can not even support. I am being told now to not play during "peak" times until the issue gets resolved.

Sony, go shove it, I am going back to race 07 and GTR2 on the PC, at least there I can actually race people, wow what a concept!!
 
I couldnt connect until I called support today. The servers are up and have been. Something screwy happens with this game. My bother could get online and I couldnt for the last 3 days.

Try erase game cache in game settings, uninstall game files in game settings, then in your ps3 system menu restore default settings, set up network again, and viola, it goes online.
 
I will give it a try right now, thanks. that's the most information anyone has given me in 5 days. I will try it now and see if it works, if it does I owe you!
 
Man, thanks for the info and effort, but after all that still a no go. I think I will just put it away and check back in a couple of days. This is just getting me more frustrated trying every day.

Thanks Sony!
 
Meanwhile, children are starving all around the world..
 
I couldnt connect until I called support today. The servers are up and have been. Something screwy happens with this game. My bother could get online and I couldnt for the last 3 days.

Try erase game cache in game settings, uninstall game files in game settings, then in your ps3 system menu restore default settings, set up network again, and viola, it goes online.

You would not happen to have that support number would you?

Thanks for your help.
 
I haven't had any problems until now. "network is offline". :yuck:
 
Have you tried port forwarding if you are using a router? I was getting "Network is Offline" every day, so I assumed it was the server problems. But I port forwarded and now it all works fine.

Even though every other game and PSN works fine, I had to do this, so it's worth a try. If you go to the manual via the main menu, then "Online" section, there is a page that tells you which ports to forward etc.
 
You would not happen to have that support number would you?

Thanks for your help.

Sorry we couldnt get it working. I feel your pain.
I called 800-345-SONY. They transfered me a couple times but got me to the right person.
 
Back