The server has terminated the session [CE-210315]

• Thread starter EaglePlus
  • 1 comments
United Arab Emirates
United Arab Emirates
When I play GT7 on PS5 online, I sometimes have an issue regarding the server under [CE-210315] with a message saying: The server has terminated the session. Also, sometimes, when online racing starts, all other cars will be frozen except mine, as if I am only racing myself! All these issues have ruined my experience, especially after buying all the staff for the simulation. In addition, my grade has been downgraded, and now I need to build it from the beginning. Am I the only one facing this issue, or is it a global issue? If it is global, then what is the solution?

Last edited:
When I play GT7 on PS5 online, I sometimes have an issue regarding the server under [CE-210315] with a message saying: The server has terminated the session. Also, sometimes, when online racing starts, all other cars will be frozen except mine, as if I am only racing myself! All these issues have ruined my experience, especially after buying all the staff for the simulation. In addition, my grade has been downgraded, and now I need to build it from the beginning. Am I the only one facing this issue, or is it a global issue? If it is global, then what is the solution?
Try doing everything suggested here.

Back