settings by Roxa_p

• Thread starter Roxa_p
  • 8 comments
Belgium
Belgium
Roxa_p
looks like lot of people don't know how to do some settings..
lett me say i i've been playing gran turismo from the beginning.. and i'm stil a big fan of the game.. started to be highly competitive whit a friend of mine (supra4) and been busy alot by creating the best setting for each car..
sins gt5 i got to do it alone, but stil got lot of testing to do.
now if you need any kind of setting i'm here to help if you like. also a good information is that everybody got he's own drivingstyle and need his own setting.. i can give a setting to start from.. if the car don't react the way you like it let me know and i tell you what you need to change.
hopefully i see you guys in the online events (clean driving i hope)
greatings and i hope you guys apreciate my help :sly:

Moderator Note:
No slang words that promote laziness, ie; “r”, “u”, “plz”, etc. will be tolerated. Decent grammar is expected, including proper usage of capital letters. Repeated violations will be grounds for suspension and/or permanent removal from the forums.

Settings for ferrari F40 tested on susuka standard+ pro
This setting works excelent for me.. Try it out and lett me know what you think of it :sly:

For the pp you need to lower the weight first max pp is 679 but still good for 700pp races cause the cars acceleration is fantastic. Just see to hit the brakes on time.

height -10/-10
spring 5/6
damper 7/5
toe -0.37/+0.18
camber 1.0/0.6
brakes 10/6
strear ang. 40
tcs off
abs 8
gearing
1. 2.346
2. 1.586
3. 1.269
4. 1.060
5. 0.846
final 3.076

In standard you can hit the gas from the first gear no wheelspin.. enjoy 👍

OK, I'll do this one more time, and it applies to Roxa_p and Icyw1nd...

No slang words that promote laziness, ie; “r”, “u”, “plz”, etc. will be tolerated. Decent grammar is expected, including proper usage of capital letters. Repeated violations will be grounds for suspension and/or permanent removal from the forums.

https://www.gtplanet.net/aup/

this setting works excelent for me.. try it out and lett me know what you think of it :sly:

for the pp you need to lower the weight first max pp is 679 but still good for 700pp races cause the cars acceleration is fantastic. just see to hit the brakes on time.

height -10/-10
spring 5/6
damper 7/5
toe -0.37/+0.18
camber 1.0/0.6
brakes 10/6
strear ang. 40
tcs off
abs 8
gearing
1. 2.346
2. 1.586
3. 1.269
4. 1.060
5. 0.846
final 3.076

in standard you can hit the gas from the first gear no wheelspin.. enjoy 👍

What car is this for exactly?

Plus you better heed to Sphinx's warnings, I don't think any of the mod's or admin's take well to the proper typing situation. It's not that difficult to use one period, or capitalize correctly. I am not being mean, and am not trying to say anything bad about you. I just hate seeing people getting blasted for breaking such an easy yet fantastic rule. Keeps everyone from misunderstanding everyone else! 👍 :)

Good luck with your tunes!

Luke

oeps forgot to mention its for the ferrari F40 and i tested it on susuka standard and pro

EDIT:
OK, I'll do this one more time, and it applies to Roxa_p and Icyw1nd...

https://www.gtplanet.net/aup/

can you tell me what i'm doing wrong? i always get that note of slang but i try my best to make myself clear in a normal way. never been educated in english grammar had to learn it all myself. i hope i can count on some understanding about my bad grammar.

Back