Settings in GT7 are fundamentally wrong!

Hong Kong
Hong Kong
I cannot believe that Polyphony have got things wrong yet again with the settings.

For instance, after buying the undriveable (without tc or ballast), in GT7 that is the 365 GTB 4 Ferrari, when you set the brake balance to the front you get...oversteer yes oversteer, instead of understeer, wth!

I have also noticed that the settings on this car and other cars like toe-in and negative camber angle are reversed it seems.

I always knew something was off with the settings in this game, it now looks to be true.

The producers of this game have lost the plot l feel.

Last edited:
I cannot believe that Polyphony have got things wrong yet again with the settings.

For instance, after buying the undriveable in GT7 piece of c£@p that is the 365 GTB 4 Ferrari, when you set the brake balance to the front you get...oversteer yes oversteer, instead of understeer, wth!

I have also noticed that the settings on this car and other cars like toe-in and negative camber angle are reversed it seems.

I always knew something was off with the settings in this game, it now looks to be true.

The producers of this game have lost the plot l feel.
Are you sure it's not reversed for China? Like back in the day there were two versions of PS2 games, one where confirm was Circle and Back was X, and the normal one where you use X to confirm

Are you sure it's not reversed for China? Like back in the day there were two versions of PS2 games, one where confirm was Circle and Back was X, and the normal one where you use X to confirm
I think PS2 was not officially available in China, most of the consoles people bought were Japanese Versions, and the confirm button was Circle and back/return button were Cross. As I remembered The Normal one using Cross as confirm were mostly US versions of the consoles and games.

Back