Setup problems with CSL Elite + V3 pedals on some PC games

VolkswagenX

(Banned)
Netherlands
Netherlands
Hi all,

I'm having trouble with setting up my wheel and pedals in Assetto Corsa and Rfactor 2.
First issue is that I have to set it up everytime I start up AC. Getting the wheel to work is not a problem but I have to do it everytime I start the game.
The other issue are the pedals. I only got them working once in AC and can't get them working in Rfactor 2:( . I know it's not broken because everything works perfect in Assetto Corsa Competizione (PC) without having to do a thing other then setting up personal preferences.

Any ideas of what the issue could be? I've updated to the latest Fanatec firmware and am running the wheel in PC mode. The only thing I can think of is that the pedals are connected to the base and not to the PC. I prefer this way because I also play on the PS4 and that sadly has only 2 usb ports of which one is used by an external HDD.

Any advice would be very helpfull:cheers:

Last edited:
Hi @VolkswagenX , if the inputs are showing correctly in the driver, then it is most likely an issue with the way the games are set up on your PC.

One thing to check - right-click on the application (in Steam) and click Properties, then check if the Steam input configuration is set to "Forced off" in the General tab.

Hi @VolkswagenX , if the inputs are showing correctly in the driver, then it is most likely an issue with the way the games are set up on your PC.

One thing to check - right-click on the application (in Steam) and click Properties, then check if the Steam input configuration is set to "Forced off" in the General tab.
Thanks! I will try that.

Edit: this works!:cheers:

Last edited:
Back