Seven-75 2/24/2012 Black Pearl, Sublime Monster, & Engineering Power

• Thread starter Jason_B
  • 319 comments
when it comes to unedited pics, you're definitely one of the bests here...if not THE BEST!

Great shots for the Tournament. Really looking forward to the next round and your Entry! :)

Thank you, I'm working out more ideas.

I've got photoshop I have to work in in graphic programs all day so I just don't feel like it when I'm playing the game lol.

PMC 2 Semi Finals:

6202647524_705e3a7ffb_b.jpg

6202135199_f3064a5cb5_b.jpg

6202647702_9746daaf93_b.jpg

6202647778_3d7f0912f2_b.jpg

6202647840_4cff80820c_b.jpg

Final Entry:

6202663608_10167d79e6_b.jpg

Last edited:
Really awesome reflections and colours in these shots Jason 👍 great work

Thanks, definitely a fun round. I'm saving a few of the other really good ones and brainstorms back for future use as usual. I figured it would be a battle of little details and reflections.

My next gallery is going to be back to the artistic side.

I don't brag or gloat often about some of the things I get to work on. But this is an awesome afternoon.

6220875221_39d66f3ffd_b.jpg

6221395970_a64bc7eeeb_b.jpg

And the Challenger purrs like an angry kitten.​

Oooooo nice, I envy your job! I'd really like to be a mechanic or do mechanics as a hobby

Ahh okays, well I'd still love to do that. Just curious what are you doing to the Porsche?

Ahh okays, well I'd still love to do that. Just curious what are you doing to the Porsche?

The Porsche is a track day car, it's just getting a few small markings. But having the 2 in here at the same time was a nice sight.

Jason, nice to run across another Indy guy here. Feel free to hit me up anytime. I'd love to swap 500 stories and talk photography and GT5 sometime. Or whatever else comes up.

Wow, that kind of sounds like a come on. It's not. :P

Jason_B
They've taken some of my artistic tricks away at night time shooting for PMC. end rant.

That sucks. I noticed that the night photos are not as easy to do. I would never have gotten my tournament final shot now since 2.0 I get your rant :grumpy:

PMC 2 Bronze Match: 1,320

6242955375_3ed6a57534_b.jpg

6242955353_9f1e2494c9_b.jpg

6243472514_740a538521_b.jpg

6242955267_3216dcd2d7_b.jpg

6242955127_194e66fc47_b.jpg

FINAL ENTRY:

6218497879_6b1eaa7a69_b.jpg

Not the best set I've ever done but for only having 40 minutes to run 12 minutes and then sit through 12 minutes of replay, it got the job done.

And there's a bunch of new stuff on the way.

I really like the shots from behind through the air intake 👍 great shots and looking forward to what is to come

Very nice 👍 How did you manage to get the X1 driver to have the Red Bull helmet on? Good work as always

Hehe - nice one. 👍

Wait till you see my PhotoShop Comp entry... :D

I'm just glad I won, it was getting close at the end after 2 1/2 hours. lol.

I'll be back to shooting at some point,m I've just been doing all of the Endurance races to finish them off.

Secret Santa Winner:

6223588008_398014fd9c_b.jpg

Thank you for the votes everyone! Nato is on vacation and SVX is on a bit of a time delay. Since it is Sunday afternoon in the states I'll give you the theme so you can get started for this weeks Secret Santa PMC edit.

Theme Title: Your Best.
Theme Description: It could be a pack of GT cars racing down the front stretch at LeMans with the lights from pit lane shimmering in the night or it could be as simple as a wheel as the light shines on it. It could be a car parked in an alley or it could be a set eyes peering from under a visor. It could be a car storming through the rain at SSR7, whatever it is I want to be wowed. I want everyone to explore the surroundings, feel the colors, and try something new; you might be surprise yourself.
Cars: Not Necessarily
Locations: All
Photo Travel: Yes
Other Restrictions/Requirements: Jagged edges will have a very negative effect on me :)

I don't know what the prize car will be but I'm going to sweeten the deal and add a matching set of cars from my collection on top of whatever Nato gives to the winner.

Nice to see you back here Jason 👍 A good set of shots! I really like the SLS, GT and Gallardo shot 👍

(cough cough) I guess it was a bit dusty around here. ;) Not as bad as my gallery at the moment though - I need to call in an exterminator to get rid of the spiders! :D
Nice eclectic set - I love the B&W London shot. 👍

Nice to see you back here Jason 👍 A good set of shots! I really like the SLS, GT and Gallardo shot 👍

Thanks mate. That was a left over from PMC 1 Final Round. I've got more that I've been playing around with. I've just been worn out and not had anytime getting ready for the Rolex 24 at Daytona.

(cough cough) I guess it was a bit dusty around here. ;) Not as bad as my gallery at the moment though - I need to call in an exterminator to get rid of the spiders! :D
Nice eclectic set - I love the B&W London shot. 👍

It was rather rough in here :lol:

I've only been posting in the comps and that's on the due date :cheers:

Back