Several cars, horns, gear, paints, available to trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shoe67
  • 61 comments
  • 2,676 views
When you get on, message me. iToastBoy
 
Shoe67
2-3 days from now

Okay, sounds like a deal. Add me on PSN and I will send today. Send me the Yellow Bird when you get a chance

EDIT: Never mind. I am booked up.
 
Last edited:
JasonGT
Okay, sounds like a deal. Add me on PSN and I will send today. Send me the Yellow Bird when you get a chance

EDIT: Never mind. I am booked up.

So, no trade?
 
adama1108
When you get on, message me. iToastBoy

Sent the chevelle. Sorry for the late send, had a busy day. Now I'm waiting for the GTS
 
oy lol ima send the chevelle back tomorrow i tried sending you a message on PSN but i guess it never went through, i got the car from someone already... sorry buddy :/
 
adama1108
oy lol ima send the chevelle back tomorrow i tried sending you a message on PSN but i guess it never went through, i got the car from someone already... sorry buddy :/

Ok, never mind then. Anything else you might want?
 
Nah man I'm fine, thanks though :) I'll send the car back tomorrow I already used my trade today
 
I have the

Dodge Viper GTS '99
Ford GT (No Stripe) '05
Honda Gathers Drider CIVIC Race Car '98
Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1 '00
Land Rover Range Stormer Concept '04
Nissan C-WEST RAZO SILVIA '01
Available for trade

For MATTE PAINTS:
Red x2
Blue x2
Purple
Black
 
Last edited:
FerrariEnzo15
I have the

Dodge Viper GTS '99
Ford GT (No Stripe) '05
Honda Gathers Drider CIVIC Race Car '98
Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1 '00
Land Rover Range Stormer Concept '04
Nissan C-WEST RAZO SILVIA '01
Available for trade

For MATTE PAINTS:
Red x2
Blue x2
Purple
Black

All of those cars for those paints?
 
FerrariEnzo15
Is that too many. And do you have the tommy karia zz2

It's fine
And I do have a zz2, but I'm not interested in trading it
 
Shoe67
It's fine
And I do have a zz2, but I'm not interested in trading it

Please I'll give 6 cars for one zz2
 
FerrariEnzo15
Please I'll give 6 cars for one zz2

It has some tuning and driving on it if you don't mind...
 
Shoe67
It has some tuning and driving on it if you don't mind...

It's ok I'm going to tune it for drag is it broken in
 
Hey, just wanted to let you know I'll be sending the first car tomorrow. Please tell me if there is any prefered order of the cars:

C Cars 427 S/C '66
CIVIC TYPE R (EP) '04
Lotus Motor Sport Elise '99
Mazda RX-7 GT-X (FC,J) '90
Toyota Yaris U Euro Sport Edition (J) '00
Nismo Fairlady Z S-tune (Z33) '02
Vauxhall Vectra 3.2 V6 '03
 
Raggadish
Hey, just wanted to let you know I'll be sending the first car tomorrow. Please tell me if there is any prefered order of the cars:

C Cars 427 S/C '66
CIVIC TYPE R (EP) '04
Lotus Motor Sport Elise '99
Mazda RX-7 GT-X (FC,J) '90
Toyota Yaris U Euro Sport Edition (J) '00
Nismo Fairlady Z S-tune (Z33) '02
Vauxhall Vectra 3.2 V6 '03

The AC 427 first please 👍
 
FerrariEnzo15
It's ok I'm going to tune it for drag is it broken in

I do believe that it is broken in, I can send today

Edit: the car is not broken in. Only 37.2 miles
 
Last edited:
hI SHOE - i THINK WE ARE (typing with the caps lock on again) GT5 friends so this shoudl be pretty easy.

Got the Woodone Supra ( woo - done, Wood - won?) I think I have pretty much all the cars you are after...

The Red Subaru Super Touring car is one I'd like as I've never seen that one before.

I also have a Diablo JGTC that I can send.

I am sending stuff Tommorrow to another dude, but Expect a car ticket in the post... Friday morning.

Good luck on these cars
 
Ryk
hI SHOE - i THINK WE ARE (typing with the caps lock on again) GT5 friends so this shoudl be pretty easy.

Got the Woodone Supra ( woo - done, Wood - won?) I think I have pretty much all the cars you are after...

The Red Subaru Super Touring car is one I'd like as I've never seen that one before.

I also have a Diablo JGTC that I can send.

I am sending stuff Tommorrow to another dude, but Expect a car ticket in the post... Friday morning.

Good luck on these cars

So, Subaru for the supra?
 
Please - May actually make me use the white one I have already!

Woodone Supra for Red Subaru TC
 
Ryk
Please - May actually make me use the white one I have already!

Woodone Supra for Red Subaru TC

You will get your car when I get mine
 
You may be best doing some seasonal grinding to just buy those Nascars with cash.


I'll see my Subaru Friday/Saturaday then. Top Banana.
I
 
Shoe67
I do believe that it is broken in, I can send today

Edit: the car is not broken in. Only 37.2 miles

K, send the fr please to Xx_Saleen_S7_xX
 
Shoe what's it Psn I just need to confirm its you and then I'll send the dodge viper gts 99
 
I see you can buy a new Woodone Supra - and if you can pedal fast you can win a Diablo JGTC. - And both would be triple Zero.

Do you still want either of them anyway?

I Can stump up Subaru Cusco GT300 car for your Red Impreza TC.
 
AC Cars 427 S/C '66
Honda Gathers Drider CIVIC Race Car '98
Jaguar XFR '10
Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1 '00
Lotus Esprit Turbo HC '87
Mazda Mazdaspeed Atenza '05
Nismo 270R '94
Nismo 400R '96
Nismo Fairlady Z S-tune (Z33) '02
Nismo Fairlady Z Z-tune (Z33) '03
Nismo Skyline GT-R S-tune (R32) '00
Nissan C-WEST RAZO SILVIA '01
Nissan OPTION Stream Z '04
Nissan SKYLINE 2000GT-R (KPGC110) '73

Are what I happen to have. Only things I'm looking for are more Lotuses, the Amuse S2000 GT1 '04 in Berlinetta Black (only color I need), and a Matte Blue paint. (Or Chrome.)
 
Sorry for the delay, but something came up and I cant get online to do trades until the 6th, maybe later... Sorry for the inconvenience
 
Sorry for the delay, but something came up and I cant get online to do trades until the 6th, maybe later... Sorry for the inconvenience

That's fine, as long as you can deliver on that date and forward. I've sent the civic type R and will send the Motor sports Elise in a few hours after the reset. Have a nice weekend.
 
I'll send the Impreza Rally Car 2003 tonight - I doubt your gift inbox will be too full of cars.

Would be nice to have 50 gift cars waiting when you return though... All cars you actually want to have too.
 
Back