Several cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shoe67
  • 44 comments
  • 1,705 views
Messages
3,244
United States
Michigan
Messages
Shoe_67
Have some pretty nice cars...I will trade them car for car (or for ticket) ....just tell me what you want to trade and we will make a deal (some of the cars have upgrades and tuning done...all are good cars though)

Lexus ISF Racing Concept '08

FT 565 Twin Turbo Audi TT (going to symustafa1996)

Nissan GT-R N24 Schulze Motorsport '11 (going to rybuddy93)

Lamborghini Murcielago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce '09

Lamborghini Gailardo LP 560-4 '08

AEM s2000

Citroën C4 WRC '08 (going to Shalashaska523)

Amuse NISMO 380RS Super Leggera

Toyota FT-86 G SPORTS Concept '10

Infiniti Coupe Concept '06

Amuse Carbon R (R34) '04

Cizeta V16T '94 (going to Shalashaska523)

Acura DN-X Concept

Honda DUALNOTE Concept '01

Lancia STRATOS '73 (going to X13GHOST)

Mazda KUSABI Concept '03

DOME-ZERO Concept '78
 
Last edited:
What are you looking to get for the Citroen?
 
Shalashaska523
What are you looking to get for the Citroen?

Do you got any Ferrari's or maybe a Corvette zr1 rm?
 
Whats the max speed for the GT-R as well as if you have a special tune for it and what would you want for it?
 
Last edited:
Yes I have the rm vette will that work?
 
rybubby93
Whats the base horsepower for the GT-R and what would you want for it?

Horsepower is 687...
And I'm looking for a few Ferrari's (599 or f430)
 
Shalashaska523
Yes I have the rm vette will that work?

That will work
 
Ok who sends first? I'm in an endurance race b spec so yea
 
Shalashaska523
Ok who sends first? I'm in an endurance race b spec so yea

I'll send you the c4 now...but I want the vette in the next 12ish hours...what endurance race???
 
The burg 4 hour and I'll send it ASAP I'm also interested in your cizeta but if I hav those ferraris I'll check when I can and let you know. What else has
Your
Interest for trade
 
Shalashaska523
The burg 4 hour and I'll send it ASAP

Accept the friend request and I'll send it
 
Horsepower is 687...
And I'm looking for a few Ferrari's (599 or f430)

I do have the 599 its an 06' and its black just regular stock never did do anything with it I bought it for a ferrari race and realized I had something better.
 
rybubby93
I do have the 599 its an 06' and its black just regular stock never did do anything with it I bought it for a ferrari race and realized I had something better.

Is there any chance you could add in a couple of orange paint chips?? But the car sounds good
 
Is there any chance you could add in a couple of orange paint chips?? But the car sounds good

I only have 2 oranges and a couple reds that are close to orange but my tv is retarded so I dont know if it might be lying to me haha.
 
rybubby93
I only have 2 oranges and a couple reds that are close to orange but my tv is retarded so I dont know if it might be lying to me haha.

Just go for it. Send me a friend request and we will trade. Shoe_67
 
So shoe what are you looking for for the cizeta? I'm not a Ferrari person so nothing to offer there and I have no rare paints
 
Shalashaska523
So shoe what are you looking for for the cizeta? I'm not a Ferrari person so nothing to offer there and I have no rare paints

What do you have that you are willing to trade? Maybe a Jaguar XJ220...I've been looking for one
 
Shalashaska523
Which ones that? Lol

It's not in the new car dealer...only used...but it never shows up for me...do you happen to have anything you want to trade for it??
 
Shalashaska523
Which ones that? Lol

Its not in the new car dealer...only used...but it never shows up for me...anything you might want to trade?
 
What do you have that you are willing to trade? Maybe a Jaguar XJ220...I've been looking for one

Haha if you had asked for that like one hour ago I could have bought it for you but it cycled out of my UCD.
 
I have a lot of the 50s 60s and 70s cars from the ucd I like buying them for some reason and I have a 63 corvette race car if you don't have one I could trade
 
rybubby93
Haha if you had asked me for that like one hour ago I could have bought it for you but it cycled out of my UCD.

It's all good...let's stick to the Ferrari deal
 
Shalashaska523
I have a lot of the 50s 60s and 70s cars from the ucd I like buying them for some reason and I have a 63 corvette race car if you don't have one I could trade

Got that already...any old gt40s
 
Just one. S it's my baby I got a 000 stratos rally if your a 000 person and I think I have a extra jag e type 61 don't remember If I bought it
 
Shalashaska523
Just one. S it's my baby I got a 000 stratos rally if your a 000 person and I think I have a extra jag e type 61 don't remember If I bought it

Well, think of something...how about the first ferrari in the dealer...it's an old 1976 one...costs 100k
 
rybubby93
1 car 2 oranges and 2 orangish reds sent.

You won't get your gtr til midnight cause I can only send 1 car per day
 
Ok I'll do that I'll purchase and send tomorrow since I'm sending the vette today
 
Shalashaska523
Ok I'll do that I'll purchase and send tomorrow since I'm sending the vette today

Sounds good...and you will get your cizeta the day after since I'm sending the gtr to rybuddy tomorrow
 
Back