Sexy & mean car pic thread.

• Thread starter Poverty
  • 4,596 comments
I know, I was just making a point. The '71-'73s actually aren't all the big either. They are long, yes, but height and width they are rather small by most vehicle standards. In comparison, a 2013 Mustang is actually equal/larger to the '71-'73's and the '71 weighs a few hundred pounds less.

Yup, they indeed are. I saw that yellow 5.0 GT on FB yesterday; very nice!

Last edited:
angel-eyes%3Dled-drl.jpg

On the Mustang/landyacht thing: The pre-1970 mustangs were lighter than a BMW 1M, I believe. How's that a landyacht?
[/COLOR]

Its just normal Euro hate, anything classic American is a instant landyacht :P

I would LOVE to see what a 302 could do to that car....
I like V8 swaps but in that it just is wrong. Unless its a kit car than that would be cool LOL

Last edited:
Its just normal Euro hate, anything classic American is a instant landyacht :P

I like V8 swaps but in that it just is wrong.

I think the car is cool as hell and all but I have a dire need to hear that deep gurgling blub blub blub blub blub sound come out the exhaust. It just makes every car better.

This right here makes every car instantly cooler IMO. And he's not even really getting on it either.

Last edited:
I would LOVE to see what a 302 could do to that car....

I rather just keep the Stratos as is tbh. I love the sound of a roaring V8 as much as the next guy, especially with a supercharger and I'm fine with swapping, but there's just some cars that feel wrong to me to mess with. The stratos is one of them.

------------
More car pics: Audi S4s & RS4s, my favorite audi.
audi-rs4-12.jpg

Audi-RS4_Avant_2013_1600x1200_wallpaper_07.jpg

s4_jpg_677x1000_q100.jpg

6733341037_ed4f932681_z.jpg

Audi-RS4-Silver.jpg

Audi-RS4-Avant-2000%E2%80%932001-4.jpg

Last edited:
I have that same feeling about some cars but to me that car isn't off limits. Guess it comes down to taste.

It's probably not that exhilarating for everyone, but this is personally the car I dream about owning every night:

Volkswagen-Polo-GTI01-625x416.jpg

Oh, and the otherwise gorgeous V12V has to be in black or dark grey, so as to make the arguably tacky hood vents as subtle as possible:

jcwr8ba8vp.jpg

Well to me its 2/2 things
Sexy = Any Aston to date
Mean = any Muscle car to date (meanest being the current Mustang, next years mustang is going soft)

I think I might be in the extreme minority, but I really like the Bentley SUV concept:

Bentley-EXP-9F-625x402.jpg

Even devoid of badges, it looks as a Bentley should: bold, luxurious and unique.

I personally dislike the Citroen C6, but respect that it was intended to be the vehicular rendition of a Picasso (or at least that's what it seems the designers intended). Many people on GTP love it.

And to appease those I've disgruntled with that addition:

2013-Alfa-Romeo-4C-Rear-Angle.jpg

Last edited:
Just spent a little time Googling around. It was up as a Gamestop PowerUp reward. Approximate retail value at $250,000. I can't find any solid numbers on it, or what Viper was used as the base, though. I really just hope whoever won that gorgeous thing doesn't ruin it.

Want.

Because I prefer the 2nd gen. I'm not saying it's ugly, it's just not as exciting looking to me as the 2nd gen. It's still a decent looking car though.

Lamborghini-Gallardo_Superleggera_2008_1600x1200_wallpaper_02.jpg

lamborghini-gallardo-spyder-yellow+4.jpg

The first and second generation Gallardo were, and still are, brilliant. The recent facelift on the second generation, however...

Last edited:
I'm not big on the new Lambos. They just lack that crazy factory or something.

The Veneno reminds me that we're lucky to have the relatively restrained Gallardo, imo.

The Veneno reminds me that we're lucky to have the relatively restrained Gallardo, imo.

You make a good point but at least to me something has been rather lacking since they packed up and put the Diablo away. To me, that was the last great Lamborghini.

That said, it's still a thrill to even see one of these on the streets, especially around here. I've seen them before but on a rare occasion.

Anyways:

76_highboy.JPG

Last edited:
The first and second generation Gallardo were, and still are, brilliant. The face of the third generation, however...
You mean that facelift on the 2nd gen they did. Oh yeah; I agree on that, what was lamborghini thinking?

Back