Sexy & mean car pic thread.

• Thread starter Poverty
  • 4,596 comments
Why does the matte black give the cars a plastic feeling? Is it just me?

Looking good so far, keep those pictures coming :drool: 👍

I've got some phone pics of my matt black Mini somewhere.

It's not exactly a great looking car (more mad max style,) as it's halfway through a rebuild.

I'll put 'em up tomorrow if you like?

I've seen others do it, so we can add cars we think are sexy or mean right?

Car1.jpg

Car2.jpg

Car5.jpg

Car3.jpg

Car6.jpg

Any car with a minigun is mean.... the fact its a Jag makes it better
Car4.jpg

Yes, but I think Poverty wants pics of cars not from some site like Fantasycars/Fast-Autos/ or manufacturer pics.

Here's a couple of my pics if they're ok.

This SV pic isn't the greatest quality.:guilty:

I can post more of my photos if you wish.

Love the saleen McLaren.

You guys just post whatever pictures you come across that you think are really sexy, or captured a certain car in a different light.

Yeah, it's a gorgeous car, and it's still there after over a year. It'll probably be there when I go back, hopefully this weekend.

All of the cars in this thread are hot! Especially the flat black cars! Something about that colour I love so much....I find these drop dead sexy, hope my taste is also welcomed.
Lovin' the P71!

I also love my share of Hearse's.

[HOMERVOICE]Hmmmmm......black cars..:drool:[/HOMERVOICE]

I promised some pics of my matt black Mini last weekend but they're too big to post so I'm going to have imageshack 'em?

I'm not sure I want to put them up in here for fear of dragging the quality of cars down too far though, it's a bit of a shed at the moment. :)

I'll put them up tomorrow if I get time.

Jim Prower

Even though these two cars raced in two different continents, Australia and Europe - they are infact exactly the same car. Robb Gravett bought Dick Johnson's cars and ran them in the UK for him and Mike 'smash' Smith of TV fame.

Back