• 4,596 comments
Ferrari 612
DSCF0065.JPG

DSCF0066.JPG

Audi Nuvolari
DSCF0071.JPG

DSCF0072.JPG

DSCF0073.JPG

Here's another one of the matte black piece.

This is the Lotus Circuit Car, testing at Spa. Picture taken shortly before the car was rolled while chasing an Exige Cup car.

Oof!

This thread's a good place for these kinds of things. I would'nt create threads for any of these pictures.

This is Ken Block's new car. He co-founded snowboarding/skateboarding company DC. He also races Subarus in his spare time.

dc_cls1.jpg

dc_cls5.JPG

That's just not any Zonda, that's a rare Zonda Roadster.👍

if a zonda roadster is 'rare' that certainly doesn;t make a normal zonda common!!!!!

(Although i have come into contact with 3 in my lifetime!)

MEAN!!!!!

Doesn't really show off the car as such but i did find it in a car park parked next to an Elise:

kit5qk9.jpg

I've got a pic from the back of both of them i might upload at a later date.

Nice shots everybody! Especially of the 911 GT1 (thanks kranzx). Any more shots of that lovely piece of engineering would be GREATLY appreciated.

And lmracer, the STi in the first few pics is the almost-1000hp super subaru, right?

And lmracer, the STi in the first few pics is the almost-1000hp super subaru, right?

wouldnt suprise me. i dont have a power figure, but that thing displaces 2 litres of power adders. that equates to 4 litres of processed engine air. yikes thats all assuming the engine bore/stroke is stock.

want some more? my hard drive is full!

I give 👍 to the Audi S1 Quattro and "King of The World" GT-R that has 7l quadturbo V12 and 1000bhp+. mental machines.

Imracer, nice selection man. Gotta love that big bad brute of rallying history, the lovely Audi, just sitting in someones driveway.

Back