Smallhorses
Staff Emeritus
- 7,260
Any nerves yet Nik? 👍
Just that no-one will show up & I'll be playing with myself!!!
Seriously no, not really, I'm like the lite-beer version of Famine! All the organisational skills, and only half the brains!!!
Any nerves yet Nik? 👍
Just that no-one will show up & I'll be playing with myself!!!![]()
Looking forward to reading up on the report Smallhorses.Today has been amazing!
Great racing, excellent company, some marvellous photos, quotes and results!Looking forward to more of the same tomorrow!!!
Indeed!Looking forward to reading up on the report Smallhorses.![]()
SFGTP "Dos"
Here's another good memory:
Seoul reverse, when everybody followed the leader into the wall right after the start.
With the random track layout and two day setup, yes, but not for LAN meetings in general. We've been having them almost once a season for the past few years up at Bobkart's place in Seattle. The next one is August 4th, if you want to ride up with me and split gas costs. We'd leave around 830-9 in the morning, and get back around 930-1030 PM that night. It's a saturday... Let me know if you're interested in coming!This gotta be the first of its kind(gtp wise) in the States, right? Sounds like you guys had a blast! Props to you, Smallhorses, for putting this thing together. 👍
After experience of playing other multiplayer games online when it was my first time on the track apparently the leader was too and i've had many races where the majority of the grid followed the leader in to the wall, sand, tyres, etc.![]()
Can't wait to read the report. Sounds like you guys had an awesome weekend!
ceiling_fan: if you think that's a bad first corner, try New York Reverse (I'm sure you did at some point) - there's entertainment![]()
I want to personally thank Smallhorse as well as "Mrs. Smallhorse" for not only opening up their home to us all, but also their refrigerator!I can't begin to thank you for your generosity!
Definetly sounds like you guys had a blast, i'd love to come but i'm far too young for my parents to let me go and i'm sure you adults wouldn't want some 16 yr old there. I couldn't even drink beer if I wanted to! Maybe in a few years if this event thrives.![]()
Well, I showed the UKGTP7 thread to my parents and that pretty much clinched it. 👍
PS: I want to personally thank Smallhorse as well as "Mrs. Smallhorse" for not only opening up their home to us all, but also their refrigerator!I can't begin to thank you for your generosity!
INDEED! hey Nick! don't forget to tell about our little battle at turn 1 on Grand Valley reverse!haha, i wish we did have replays of our races! i think Paris had to be the closest one of them all! considering we all finished within 1 second of eachother
![]()
@ Blackbird. 16 is fine, as long as you're willing to race & have a laugh there's nothing out of the ordinary that would exclude you! ceiling_fan's Mom quite happily came in to chat with us all, and Mrs S. for a while, waiting for the Midget Marathon to be completed! So your folks are more than welcome to stay too if they'd feel safer that way! G.T's folks did the same for their 16 year old at the last UKGTP!