SFGTP2 - Los Dos!

Everyone was so great, where to start.

smallhorses and itgirlxx - I guess first off, the Thank You note was the least we could do for you both. Becky and I both deeply appreciate your British hospitality, and open invite to a couple of strange Americans, lol. :) I was thinking that the garage would be a little cold, nope not at all, too many sweaty guys, no wonder Rachel didn't stick around much, lol. Enjoy your wine!

alrivers - thx for the webcam, that is always fun to freak everyone else out with, next time audio perhaps? Of course that would need to include a 'beeper' haha. And yes, that 135 is SIIIIICK. You did very well in the M5 in Seattle especially, I had nothin' for ya in the Yellowbird.

Mars - It was great to meet a driver from outside NA. Tell everyone I said hello over there and hopefully one day I can see how they do it in the UK and/or Germany. You did great in the handicap series, nice win! Way to win with pretty much both hands tied behind your back, lol.

Fan - You are a funny guy, a great teammate for sure, maybe next time we can take it all 👍 I hope your Beamer gets all pretty again, such a nice car.

Kylenat - I will pm Bobkart to see if you can attend the next meeting in a couple weeks 💡 You will need to register at www.gt3.gttimes.com and I will make a post about bringin ya along, shouldn't be a huge deal. You are a great driver, keep at it man.

Juana B - Sorry you couldn't stay both days, but it was nice to meet ya, you are one of those wheelers, same with smallhorses and Strop where I just think how the F- do you do that?!?!? Hope work goes okay for you in the future.

Strop - Good luck in your photography business and the only way to get better is to practice like you have been, multiple hour stints will get you more familiar with the game and don't be afraid to try to push the limit of the car, you'd be amazed at how well your mind will adjust, keep at it and if you need any tips just shoot me a pm :)

Thanks again all, and I'm glad my 'special' ps2 wasn't the cause of our slow start, rather I plugged the cable in the wrong port on the router :ouch:

Becky also sends her regards, thanks so much you guys for everything, I hope we can arrange another one as good if not better than before 👍 I've been meaning to take some pics of me and my car, now I have even more motivation to do so with my new license plate frame, lol.

Jerome

Looking forward to seeing the pictures of your licence plate frame installed! ;)

Rounded off Touring Mars' visit yesterday with a brief trip down the Pacific Coast Highway, stopping in at Moss Beach Distillery before dropping him back at the airport.

Hope he had a good flight home, and the jetlag isn't too severe! 👍

Latest Posts

Back