SH - Ferrari 500 Mondial Pinin Farina Coupe '54

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jack_10_9_8_7
  • 3 comments
  • 644 views
Messages
120
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Messages
Jack-17AB
Has anyone been able to work out why the Ferrari 500 Mondial Pinin Farina Coupe '54 has SH tyres equipped by default. No comparable age car has the same compound until the ‘67 Miura, the other 50s racing cars have CM/CS.
 
Nope. I noticed it too and I was surprised. No idea why. So I bought CS tires for the contemporary diagonal feel 🤓
 
I don't know, but both the Miura and the Mondial are Pebble Beach award winners and they are modeled exactly as the car was on the day they received the award. Like the Ferrari's damaged paintwork, for example. Maybe it's about the PD's view of the tires they had that day.

 
Last edited:
I don't know, but both the Miura and the Mondial are Pebble Beach award winners and they are modeled exactly as the car was on the day they received the award. Like the Ferrari's damaged paintwork, for example. Maybe it's about the PD's view of the tires they had that day.

Oh you also noticed the damage on the rear with the rust...left side where the exhaust pipe hanger is...
 
Last edited:
Back