SHADOW SLIDERS DRIFT TEAM RECRUITING

United States
United States
MANNYTHOMAS
I'm Manny i am co-leader of an upcoming drift team called shadow sliders members consist of MANNYTHOMAS (me) LT4_firehawk (leader) and the members are drifting240sx, poepleschamp, LostAnkh, HeAdHuNTerPwNs we've been a team for about three months were pretty competitive and we often drift door-2-door as a team and try to practice as much as we can we tend to drift cars low-mid HP cars and tuning for angle is a major priority were a small team of 6 we don't accept members often you have to drift with us for a while before we consider you to tryout

I'm Manny i am co-leader of an upcoming drift team called shadow sliders members consist of MANNYTHOMAS (me) LT4_firehawk (leader) and the members are drifting240sx, poepleschamp, LostAnkh, HeAdHuNTerPwNs we've been a team for about three months were pretty competitive and we often drift door-2-door as a team and try to practice as much as we can we tend to drift cars low-mid HP cars and tuning for angle is a major priority were a small team of 6 we don't accept members often you have to drift with us for a while before we consider you to tryout

Manny, I welcome you and the team to GTP. Long time no see!

One recommendation is just look around. Look on other teams thread and see what you're lacking here. If you know already, then awesome.

Good luck and hope the best for the team. -DropFive Motorsports

we will be having tryout starting Thursday were trying to get some new members if possible we look for a good line good angle the more the better we like you to get door to door if you are able we really do need more members we lost a few to noise bomb so were looking for new more dedicated members if you would like to join please keep an eye out for our rooms title will always be shadow sliders try out

we will be having tryout starting Thursday were trying to get some new members if possible we look for a good line good angle the more the better we like you to get door to door if you are able we really do need more members we lost a few to noise bomb so were looking for new more dedicated members if you would like to join please keep an eye out for our rooms title will always be shadow sliders try out
Pick wisely.

i can try out next friday?

Back