Shadows of Our Past

  • Thread starter Thread starter NastyNaz
  • 3 comments
  • 824 views
Messages
108
Messages
nNaz
By far the best tune in the game. Don't you agree? :)

 
Indeed a great song, but the best in the game for me at least has to be **** Buttons - The Lisbon Maru. Not great for driving, but among the best songs I've heard.

Shadows of our Past is easily the best song made specifically for the game (Thanks Daiki!)
 
Indeed a great song, but the best in the game for me at least has to be **** Buttons - The Lisbon Maru. Not great for driving, but among the best songs I've heard.

Shadows of our Past is easily the best song made specifically for the game (Thanks Daiki!)

ah so that's what that awful song is called :p
I always wondered "what's that noise? It sounds like a jackhammer drilling through the ceiling". What's worse is it it lasts nearly 10 minutes, making me mess up a minimum of three laps every time it comes on mid-race.
 
ah so that's what that awful song is called :p
I always wondered "what's that noise? It sounds like a jackhammer drilling through the ceiling". What's worse is it it lasts nearly 10 minutes, making me mess up a minimum of three laps every time it comes on mid-race.

I had to look it up on YouTube to see what it was.

:yuck:

I have it refer to it as a "song" with the quotation marks around it, because as near as I can tell it's just eight minutes of robo-crickets. I skipped around the video to see if it actually does something musical, but it just kept being more of the same noise.
 
Back