Shaking

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tonnie073
  • 8 comments
  • 753 views
Messages
451
Argentina
Argentina
Messages
Papaspeed
I bought the dfgt, and i love it, but it is really shaky on high speed. I know tgis is the same in real life, but for some races i want to turn it off. How do you do that
 
Set force feedback to 1 in the settings menu, if it's still too much you can unplug the power to the wheel but it's hard to drive that way.
 
arora
Set force feedback to 1 in the settings menu, if it's still too much you can unplug the power to the wheel but it's hard to drive that way.

Its alredy to one
 
unplug the power to the wheel, only problem is it does not come back to center that way.
 
I bought the dfgt, and i love it, but it is really shaky on high speed. I know tgis is the same in real life, but for some races i want to turn it off. How do you do that

I've had a similar issue, but it is only on straights and is emphasized differently depending on the car being driven.

Just grab hold with two hands and stabilize that beast!
 
If its already at one, the only thing you can do is unplug the power to the wheel.
 
If its already at one, the only thing you can do is unplug the power to the wheel.

Way to bump up your post count :tup

A simple ~1 minute read of the thread would have told you that someone has already said this.
 
The main shaking I have experienced is with the X2010 on the long straights. When I do Indy, I just unplug the power to the wheel and use it that way. The shaking gets tiresome after a while. Other than that, it is not that bad.
 
Back