Shallot green pearl glitch

  • Thread starter Thread starter shmogt
  • 8 comments
  • 1,528 views
Messages
5,812
Messages
shmogt
So I have this color on a few of my cars and I really like it since it's like a lime green and it looks great on the car I painted with it. Now all the cars that were painted with that are suddenly very dark green. I hate it. Has this happened to anyone else? It was maybe last or the one before update that it happened.
 
DDAAVVIIDD82
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=234070

While I still feel you should've searched, I'm done getting annoyed and ranting about it. The above link is to show a recent discussion on this topic and hopefully discontinue this one.

Lolo oh man like my exact question. I knew their was colors getting changed to black, but I didn't know this specific color was a glitch too
 
british racing green looks black on my Cizeta V16T really annoyed!
 
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=234070

While I still feel you should've searched, I'm done getting annoyed and ranting about it. The above link is to show a recent discussion on this topic and hopefully discontinue this one.

Sorry have to step in here, sure the search function is handy but what exact search criteria should the OP have used? It's often far from obvious. Or is it just that you happened to see a similar thread already and just searched for it? There is a difference, and perhaps some folks need to calm down a little and get some perspective.
 
Ok it has been so many updates since I posted this and yet this bug still hasn't been fixed. Almost a full year too lol. I don't have the very latest update does anyone know if it has finally been fixed? All I wanna do is drive my BMW Z4 painted specifically in this color, but can't because it looks awful now.
 
Back