Votes: 31 20.5%
  • Plymouth Cuda set

Votes: 55 36.4%
  • Lamborghini Miura set

Votes: 65 43.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man, where do we start??
The 1st black Alfa shot on the bridge is my fave:drool::drool::eek: Just love the texture and toning.👍

Shot 2 - the red Miura is just show stopping!!:drool:
The last shot of the Gullwing under the arches is perfection:eek:
And finally the rain edits - :bowdown:

Awesome set Ilya, just awesome!

Ok, well you don't need me to tell you that all these are awesome. But they are awesome. ;)

Nice fx intergration and great colours and compositions. Classic Masta magic. I really like the b&w Miura shot and also the Cobra with the added leaves which gives that wind swept look. Very nice. 👍

And that bonus shot. :drool: 👍

Brilliant work as always. I need to step up my game. ;)

Amazing photos, Ilya. The varying compositions, the toning, the lighting... Everything seems so smooth across the board. This set - once again - shows how creative you are. ;)

How are shots like those Beetle shots even possible!? No matter, because you can create artwork like that, and if pieces like what you make are repeated too frequently I'll probably be broke after having to buy new pants and underwear everyday... It really is that good! :P :bowdown:

If you want something one thousand times more pleasent than the boringly twenty pictures with the same noobie endless editing process, just come here and take a seat, open another page, lanch the fullscreen watch, click play and the enchantement will start, prepare to be amazed, oh yes Ilya, everything is brilliant, when someone is able to create each picture filled with its own realm, my only choice is the contemplative path, the last bug pic and its Blade Runner mood crushes everything. Russians are ruling the GTP photomode and the Pagan Metal world. Bravo c'est vraiment beau :cheers:

If you want something one thousand times more pleasent than the boringly twenty pictures with the same noobie endless editing process, just come here and take a seat, open another page, lanch the fullscreen watch, click play and the enchantement will start, prepare to be amazed, oh yes Ilya, everything is brilliant, when someone is able to create each picture filled with its own realm, my only choice is the contemplative path, the last bug pic and its Blade Runner mood crushes everything. Russians are ruling the GTP photomode and the Pagan Metal world. Bravo c'est vraiment beau :cheers:

I can't say it better, Hervé has used the right words.
This last set is just , once more, awesome, full of unique and splendid shots.
I love the colorful toning and the lighting of the first beetle shot. Great angle and sense of speed in the Miura shot, and the little birds flying in the sky are a great idea. I love all these alfa shots. And the rain edit is just awesome, I especially love the way you have work on the shadows. One of the best picture I've ever seen 👍
Great work Ilya !

I meant to stop by for a while to congratulate you on the "bug in a rainy night". I found it very original. I could relate with situation very much since it is so familiar. It's quite inspiring.

Huge thanks to all ! It's great pleasure to read your awesome comments.

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Time to little update. Just a little update with my latest competition entries.

2.0 week 142

Don't Wait

3.0 week 18

Futura

2.0 week 150

Special

Tournament Entry

Autumn mood

Tournament Entry

Italia

2.0 week 153

Romantic Warrior

Uhhh.... I'll just leave these here! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

In all seriousness, each shot is a work of art!

I love that futuristic world you've created in Futura! And the composition, DOF and angle in the Italia shot is absolutely perfect! I also like the colour hues/tones in Romantic Warrior.

Don't Wait, Special & Autumn Mood are all great too!👍

Quite a standout you've launched up here again bro. :)

I'm in love the fantastic air of the second photo in which you put a wondrous starry sky and floating rocky objects in the background image, and outstanding notch of sharpness in other photos are so attractive as well.

Also I've gotta point out that in the first shot you have implemented the identical concept as metalsun did some dozens of days back where you consort with a blurry perspective in each side of the composition(although in his photo it was only the wheels that had motion blur) - and it provides us a sort of a punchy feel in it in its own way.

Each pic of this last bunch is something like art. Your edit work is, as always, excellent, one of the best here, especially your use of the colors, yours pics are always very colorful, in an artistical way :cheers:
The edit work on the first is very well done, the sense of motion and speed is excellent 👍 "Futura" is impressive by the amount of edit work and its atmosphere, with a great toning. "Autumn Mood" is wow, no words to describe this flame line made by the trees, this awesome speed effect ! The angle of "Italia" is perfect, the rendering of the background is superb and I love the contrast between the blue sky and the red bodycar. "Romantic Warrior" is just a model of edit work on the toning, as I said before your are one of the few who can use this kind of color and make something so beautiful.
And I Kept the best for the end : "Special" own good its name. This pic is just superb, the composition, the choice of colors, all is excellent 👍
Bravo Ilya !

Eating my favourite cake named Opera and watching your work are quite similar in terms of extasy :) How can I say how greatly my senses are stimulated when my eyes are focusing on your pictures Ilya ?

Efficient compositions are yours, definitely yours, I'm always donwloading your pics and watch them on tv, Bravo and thanks for sharing this art.

Thank you all very much for your amazing comments !
:cheers::cheers::cheers:

GT5 era coming to an end and I plan to do a few more updates and close the gallery and start a new one in GT6 photomode section.

So I want to start with this set. I asked Alex (SMfan|13AM) to help me to shoot something for first round of tournament, but unfortunately I had no time to edit pictures and none of the pictures became an entry. Some of them turned out pretty well so I've decided to edit them and post them here.

Thank you, Alex !

:cheers:

Very nice work once more ilya 👍
Love the sense of motion and speed in most of these shot. And the work on tonning is as usual beautiful with your usual style I love !
Bravo !

Great shots, Ilya.:drool:
As I said on flickr, you managed to find a new and unexpected style for them that I really like.
And no problem, man, it was fun helping ya.;)

Thank you all for wonderful comments :cheers:

Here's first part of the final series of sets. These pictures were taken with the participation of very talented GTP photographers. Want to say huge thanks to jBhIpS, Nato_777, NBDESIGNZ, GPR, ZEROX for participation and express my gratitude for the offer and for the organization of the shootings to SMfan.

:cheers:

Big Boys Toys

Back