• Ford Mustang set

Votes: 31 20.5%
  • Plymouth Cuda set

Votes: 55 36.4%
  • Lamborghini Miura set

Votes: 65 43.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree all of them are awesome. Love the colour richness, especially of the greens. :eek:

Also nice sky intergrations. Just great stuff, better than my set. 👍

Your style definitely shines through in these pictures which is a great thing.👍 An awesome start to the series, Ilya, and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the rest.:)

It's awesome! :drool: I love how every one of you interpreted the photos differently, all these sets feature the same cars and track but they all somehow feel different! 👍

Beautiful work Ilya, we can see your very personnal style in each of these shots. In particular, I love your portrait format pics : great choice of angles and excellent composition in them. Pics #2, #3, & #6 are especially beautiful. I like the way you manage to create composition where both the action and the scenery are highlighted. Th sky and the fotrst rendering are splendid in most of these shots. Great show of your art Masta !

An awesome set Ilya! :bowdown: As mentioned each shot has that trademark SM flare both in the capture of the shots and in the editing. It's so great to see this theme come to life so brilliantly in the hands of such expert photomoders. 👍
I hope to find some time to put together my Big Boys Toys set over the next few days. ;)

These are great Ilya, as usual some super editing. I really love that b&w pit lane shot and the second last one with the heavy editing is so heavenly with the smoke and clouds. :eek: Bravo! 👍 👍

Thanks for all comments ! It was a great pleasure to post pictures and receive your wonderful comments.
So finally it's time to say goodbye to GT5 and I prepared something special to this case.

I made 2 wallpapers. Second one is pretty much the same so there's no reason to post it. You can download uncompressed pics here

Thanks to all for inspiration and for being great friends.

:cheers:

I just passed through the first 5 pages in your gallery and I can't help remembering how you evolved. Your learning curve was through the roof. It was a pleasure entering your gallery the last two years.

That's an awesome wallpaper and way to say Goodbye to GT5. Love it! :cheers:
Oh thanks, Nicolas ! Glad you like it ! :cheers:
I just passed through the first 5 pages in your gallery and I can't help remembering how you evolved. Your learning curve was through the roof. It was a pleasure entering your gallery the last two years.
Learned from the best ;) Thanks a lot for comment :cheers:
:cheers:

Well I'm late on commenting on your gallery closing but I had too. It's been a real pleasure seeing you come up with awesome shots and editing for so long now and the improvement from your early days is massive.

You are a true Masta, ;) I believe you ended up with the most 2.0 wins in the end I tried to catch you but was just short. :sly:

You've certianly inspired me many times and I've thought 'how the hell did he do that?' :lol:

Super stuff and I love that artisitic brush style you do which looks great in your final piece. 👍

Latest Posts

Back