ShaolinMasta's gallery / 12.11 / Back in the days

Russians are the best, Brilliant pictures Ilya, my favs are pics 2 + 9 + 11 + 17 (I want a Mc Stradale dlc car) and the last, each one is nicely done, more than enjoyable and fullscreen watch. Super high quality is yours. Hope to see more pictures soon :cheers:

Ilya, did you ever give a tutorial on using some of the textures you provided everyone? Your use of them is just perfect. I'd love a few pointers.

I have always liked your GT5 photos and these GT6 ones are no exception. 👍 Very creative angles and unique editing style.

Thank you all for wonderful comments :cheers:
I'm really pleased to get and to read such an amazing feedbacks.

Finally I've found time to make some shots. Here's 1st part of the big set. Nothing special - random cars, random locations. Hope you enjoy :)

Last edited:
As always, every shot has a uniqueness to it. A different kind of editing I see with the slow shutter effect on the static shots, very cool. Love the intense atmosphere in the Z4 GT3 shot. Love the clean editing in the second Jaguar shot. Excellent stuff as always.

Superb set Ilya ! The F430 is beautiful with this red bodycar, the first shot is very realistic and the third has a splendid light. The atmosphere of the BMW GT3 shot is excellent, with a great composition and a excellent work on the background (blur, color). The first XJ220 has a great angle / pov and the second one is simply beautiful. Very nice composition in the first RUF one and the second is excellent, like a lot this kind of radial blur used in the background, it works even better in this one than in the F430 one. Nice composition and toning in the last 'vette shot and the SLS one is just superb, love the reflections on the bodycar which underline the nice color of its beauty.
Bravo !

"So GT6 era started and here's my first set. Comments and criticism are welcome."

Criticize your work? Lol... Anyone who thinks about saying anything bad about ur work better show up with some nat geo kind of photos. One of the best in GT5 and obviously hasn't missed a beat. Great stuff! :bowdown:

Of course these are all great, as expected. ;) Some interesting editing on some too, good variety.

I really love shots, 2,5,8 and the last. Superb stuff. 👍

Excellent shots, Shao! As always! :lol:
Thanks for comment and for visit :cheers:
As always, every shot has a uniqueness to it. A different kind of editing I see with the slow shutter effect on the static shots, very cool. Love the intense atmosphere in the Z4 GT3 shot. Love the clean editing in the second Jaguar shot. Excellent stuff as always.
Thank you very much, my friend! :cheers:👍
Superb set Ilya ! The F430 is beautiful with this red bodycar, the first shot is very realistic and the third has a splendid light. The atmosphere of the BMW GT3 shot is excellent, with a great composition and a excellent work on the background (blur, color). The first XJ220 has a great angle / pov and the second one is simply beautiful. Very nice composition in the first RUF one and the second is excellent, like a lot this kind of radial blur used in the background, it works even better in this one than in the F430 one. Nice composition and toning in the last 'vette shot and the SLS one is just superb, love the reflections on the bodycar which underline the nice color of its beauty.
Bravo !
I'm glad that you like pictures. Comments like yours and from someone like you is a big pleasure. I'm flattered :embarrassed:
Thank you for all comments here and on flickr, Jeremy ! :cheers:
"So GT6 era started and here's my first set. Comments and criticism are welcome."

Criticize your work? Lol... Anyone who thinks about saying anything bad about ur work better show up with some nat geo kind of photos. One of the best in GT5 and obviously hasn't missed a beat. Great stuff! :bowdown:
Thank you very much :cheers: everyone needs a criticism to move further :)
Brilliant as always!
Thanks a lot , Lee ! :cheers:
Really like the different editing styles in these shots, especially the 3rd F430, Z4 and SLS. Top quality as usual. ;)👍
Thanks for kind words, Nicolas ! :cheers:
Шедевры !!!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
Thanks, Max :cheers::cheers::cheers:
I like the fifth shot, because it looks like the car is on a personal mission.
:lol: Thanks :cheers:
GPR
Of course these are all great, as expected. ;) Some interesting editing on some too, good variety.

I really love shots, 2,5,8 and the last. Superb stuff. 👍
Thanks a lot, George ! :cheers:👍

Part 2 will be ready soon. Stay tuned! :)

All are phenomenal as usual. Beautiful edits and captures. The first shot definitely piqued my interest though. Did you manually go in and do a slight radial blur?

Wow, once more, the masta strikes (and kill them all ;) ).
The last one is a piece of art, really great work on the rain and the spray, one of the most realistic rain edit I've seen ! Bravo !
Still love the F430 shots, the first one must be seen in full size to appreciate the beauty of your on light and shadows. Love the thirs one, it has a great composition and a beautiful scenry. Exactly as the XJ220 one.
Good edit work also on the Ronda shot with the GTO. The toyota 2000 one is superb, very artistic 👍
Great idea for the following shot and nice realisation. And finally the second to last shot is excellent, two ofg my fav' cars in one scene made by you : thanks !

The first and the last are really stunning, awesome, EPIC! :bowdown:

The F430 set is beutiful, especially the 1st one, great light. 👍

The GTO driving at Ronda is superb too. ;)

Love the light and composition in the GTO and F40 picture. :drool:

:cheers:

Awesome as usual Ilya!! The b/w Trans Am is perfect!! And the 4th shot in the 1st set - the Willow Springs, lights in the distance is epic! Great idea!

The BMW GT3 shot it really cool and I saw Rage on Flickr - superb edit!! And your final shot - love the rain effect!!
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Part two is great also.

Really like the toning and deep shadows of the 430 shots and those clouds are beautiful. 👍

Also the XJ220 is very nice. But the shot that takes the cake is the rain edit. Just :drool: really great editing on that one. 👍

Awesome job on the Merc set :drool:. Is the first shot a real photo??? It's incredibly good. #9 looks superb too.

The Comp entries are as usual mind blowing as for the last M4 shot, brilliant.

:bowdown:

Latest Posts

Back