ShaolinMasta's gallery / 12.11 / Back in the days

Wow I cannot believe the stuff in here!! My jaw is on the floor :bowdown:
Some of the best editing on :gtplanet: Yeah! Like them all and think that each will be a fav of mine, the 2nd last beemer is mind blowing!!
Think I will come through here again in slow mo for some idea's and inspiration!!
Great 👍👍👍 :cheers:

Awesome work as usual Ilya, a real pleasure to come here and discover new gems.

I like the colorful aspect of the Countach shot (and the sense of speed of course). The edit work on the first MP4 shot is very original the rendering of the background very impressive. I like a lot the tonning in the second MP4 shot, very good work on light in this shot.

The Speed 6 shots are superb, the rendering of the rims in the second shot is perfect. I totally love the toning, the composition, everything in the third one. This pics is both ultra-realistic and has a very artistic touch. The kind of shot I would be able to produce. And the close shot is also very beautiful, the bokeh, the light, the reflections are superb. Bravo !!

The Nissan shot is also nice with a great and colorful toning as sual with you.

Of course I like a lot the autumn feel of the first BMW shot and your use of this kind of radial blur on the background is excellent. And the last shot is a perfect one. All is good in this one, the sky, the birds, the toning of the background the leaf, the composition, the angle, all details are perfect. Bravo (bis) !

My favourite has to be the last shot, seeing how it seems to be very calm in 99% of the shot. However if you are wondering what happened to the other 1%, then well ask the tires. :crazy:

Love the 2 MP4 shots, love that car. ;) 👍

Also really like the last BMW shot, really nice work on the tones, angle and even the lens warp factor works well in that kind of shot, plus the added leaves are a nice touch to top it off. 👍

How come I didn't comment on this set, it's simply staggering! :bowdown: Colorful, great compositions and lighting they have all! :drool:👍 Favourites are #5 and #9! 👍

Hey Ilya - sorry I haven't dropped by with a note regarding your gallery yet. I still don't have GT6 and so I haven't been lurking the photomode forums as much. Great stuff man. Love the creativity and you always have wonderful edits. Keep up the great work. :)

For once I will be short : you've reached the ultimate level of the "retina explosion" combo attack ;)
Bravo Ilya, always a tru pleasure to discover your last work, never deceived by the amount of creativity and skill you put in your sets 👍
Thanks for sharing such beauty.

I hope that I will not disappoint you :)

-Cyberpunk-

I remember the first time I saw a picture of this car when I was a kid. I was amazed by the design of this car. At that time it seemed to me that it was cast to us through a hole in time and space.

Now I understand how the designers imagined the car of the future at that time. This car came out as from the one of the "Blade Runner" scenes. I really want you to see it in this car, and want you to feel the atmosphere of cyberpunk.

Mainly I was inspired by @GPR 's wonderful work , by Philip Kindred Dick literature and by "Blade Runner" movie.

:cheers:

There's some real stunners in your previous set. The colours on the M4 shots are pretty nice but my favs are the Veyron in the tunnel and the Stingray Racer concept shots. Those are brilliant. 👍

As for Cyberpunk, it's pretty good I like the bright shiny feel of the backdrop and ground The futuristic feel but with a retro futuristic car and glistening rain is great. Works quite well together, my only slight niggle with it is the wheels are quite blown out but that may have been intentional. ;) 👍 I'm flatterd you were inspired by my Reventon piece. :cheers:

I remember the first time I saw a picture of this car when I was a kid. I was amazed by the design of this car. At that time it seemed to me that it was cast to us through a hole in time and space.

Now I understand how the designers imagined the car of the future at that time. This car came out as from the one of the "Blade Runner" scenes. I really want you to see it in this car, and want you to feel the atmosphere of cyberpunk.

Mainly I was inspired by @GPR 's wonderful work , by Philip Kindred Dick literature and by "Blade Runner" movie.

And it's really a superb tribute to all these inspiration. The atmosphere is really excellent in this shot and totally fit the cyberpunk universe. Great job as always ilya !

What a shot, it lives up to it's name! :bowdown:👍 Great lights and colours! I also really like your previous set, especially the 'Vette shots! :drool:
Thank you, Ciro ! Glad you like it ! :cheers:
GPR
There's some real stunners in your previous set. The colours on the M4 shots are pretty nice but my favs are the Veyron in the tunnel and the Stingray Racer concept shots. Those are brilliant. 👍
As for Cyberpunk, it's pretty good I like the bright shiny feel of the backdrop and ground The futuristic feel but with a retro futuristic car and glistening rain is great. Works quite well together, my only slight niggle with it is the wheels are quite blown out but that may have been intentional. ;) 👍 I'm flatterd you were inspired by my Reventon piece. :cheers:
Thank you, George ! :cheers: Glad you've found time to post a comment here. Your criticism is always welcome 👍

Speaking about the picture, I did not touch wheels at all. I mean, I didn't change size, or other parameters, but if you mean that brightness is too high I have to agree with you. Interestingly, in the original they are darker and contrast and brightness of the picture is lower. Some pictures become brighter after the upload on flickr.:odd:
And it's really a superb tribute to all these inspiration. The atmosphere is really excellent in this shot and totally fit the cyberpunk universe. Great job as always ilya !
Thank you very much, Jeremy ! :cheers:
Every superlative degrees wouldn't be enough to express how much I love your GT photomode work !!
Thanks for kind words, Herve ! :cheers:

BMW Vision GT

:cheers:

Last edited:
Back