Share with friends

  • Thread starter Thread starter thefraggle
  • 6 comments
  • 973 views
Messages
776
United Kingdom
Guildford
Messages
GTP_thefraggle
Does anybody know how this works? What can w do with it? will it let a friend use the car against us?
 
Friends can see your car, but you cant use it offline as long as it is set to online. There will be some stuff implented concerning this in dec. It's in the manual ingame, if im not mistaken
 
i had a look in the online manual and couldnt see anything
 
If it only makes it visible in your profile I wouldn't expect you to not be able to drive it until you stop sharing it. Which is what happens. So I am confused too.

I confirm there's nothing in the manual.

When you click share with friends it gives you an "are you sure?" Dialog. er...well no, I'm not sure because I have no idea what it does.:crazy:

So if you have any friends please try it and let us know!
 
I notice drivers can have the same 'set online' treatment too. Perhaps that was also intended to be part of the web portal racing that was talked about.
(online driver)+(online car)=(online race)?




Oh well, if anybody wants to try out sharing as it is now, my PSN is: Reaper7411

Right now I've got:
Vitz (for sure fast enough to win in b-spec)
Lupo cup car
Gamestop NASCAR

all shared/online. I hope they can be used in other people's a/b spec, because nobody really wants to build up a Lupo/Vitz. If this is the case, anybody got a shared race truck?
 
If thats what it does, it would save sending cars to people.
 
Perhaps that was also intended to be part of the web portal racing that was talked about.
(online driver)+(online car)=(online race)?

yeah that's what I starting thinking too
 
Back