Share Your Favorite Project CARS Moments

I hope you don't mind some videos here as well, as I'm not that good with words.

Thrashing an Evo around California Highway was always one the my favourites things in Project Cars. They were made for each other.

That moment when you realise that Sakitto was actually Suzuka with a couple of different sections in it (better in some ways).

Experiencing a storm when driving one of your favourites cars in the game in one of your favourite circuits.
This was coming from an online night session as well, which made it even more special (but unfortunately I did not capture that part).

Driving on sunset in Dubai.
(did I mentioned that the Ruf RGT-8 was one of my favourite cars in the game?)

Discovering the beauty of Bannochbrae. And on a very special car as well.

Driving road cars around Cadwell Park. A lovely and unique track.

And, of course, ruining a whole race in a split second, for going over a curb carelessly.

Last but not least, simply driving the Caterham Superlight R500. :D

Last edited:
I guess you could say finding the GTP RUF was a favorite moment.
It took me a very long time to understand how you actually changed the liveries on the cars. When I thought I had it all figured out and went out on track there would be a totally different livery than what I wanted. This happened many times over.

But I eventually found the livery. And then the hood fell off. : /

MPIRXLJKPDFAAARVA_.jpg

I think my favorite Project Cars Memory, was just jumping online in GT3 Spec Races, when i was battling it out, it got pretty intense, even when weather change happened, it was insane! i dont think it matches with any other game.

Last edited:
Once I drive NASCAR (or European version of it) on the Infenion Raceway and after little crash, car became a rocket and rushed to the sky at 400+ km/h. It was pretty interesting moment.

I've only had the original game for a couple of months but my favourite moment so far was finding a FFB setting that I liked. Now I'm finding that I'm beginning to enjoy many more moments.

First LMP1 endurance race, at night, thunderstorm... had only done that with the controller and without such a good dynamic weather.

Last edited:
Back