Share your GTS car setups, List on post #1

• Thread starter diesel97
  • 1,242 comments
Alfa 4C GR.4 - Nordschleife 1.05 tune.
I have a 7:30 with it, the safe way , i´ve tried to stop the excess of rotation without reducing grip and eagerness.

View attachment 645386
For the gears.
-Install a custom gearbox
-Final gear maximum
-Top speed minimum
-Set each gear ratio
-Then final gear again

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°

You are my tuning hero! :-)
It takes some laps to get used to the handling. Compared to the GT-R this beauty is Giselle Buendchen vs. Adele. The 4C feels so light. I love tunes, where Flugplatz AND Schwedenkreuz go pedal-to-the-metal. Only manage a 7:40xx but with more practise I guess 7:30 is not too ambitious for me.
Thx, praiano!

The T300 ist really a great wheel ... BUT ... some of my friends have great problems with it. For example: they regularly lost the FFB during the race in Project Cars.
Well, there's a ffb motor protection in the T300,if you put your ffb to strengthen and the FFB motor start to overheat the wheel downs down the force ...
Now thanks to the last firmware update you can engage the fans of the wheel non stop.

About project C.A.R.S.... I've got team mates with G29, T150, T300 & T500 and all of them suffered sometimes the FFB lose bug.
Mostly happens online.

The rest is luck....I've got a G27 and got not a single problem with...
A friend of mine buyed the G29... And after the third one, now he buyed a T300 GT Edition...
Also Now about team mates that got lots of problems with the T300 and others that got the wheel 3 years without any problems..

But like i said, in ffb quality and features.. The T300 is really the best wheel for now on PlayStation4...

Now awaiting to see that famous "direct drive" trusthmaster wheel and hope also to see soon the fanatec wheels compatible again with PS4.

You are my tuning hero! :-)
It takes some laps to get used to the handling. Compared to the GT-R this beauty is Giselle Buendchen vs. Adele. The 4C feels so light. I love tunes, where Flugplatz AND Schwedenkreuz go pedal-to-the-metal. Only manage a 7:40xx but with more practise I guess 7:30 is not too ambitious for me.
Thx, praiano!
You´re welcome , it´s a very nice feeling with the 4C you´re right , shame the GTR is a bit [overBoPed] and to much planted on his 4WD. That´s why some people who drive it online think they are driving a tank ... the Ben Hur way.:lol:

I would like to thank each and every person who's contributing to this thread (and to GTP forums in general).

You guys are a part of what makes the GT-series so sweet.

A big thank you to everyone. I hope I can learn from everyone and hopefully I can start creating/sharing setups of my own in the near future.

With that being said, has anyone customized an all-round setup for the GR3 Evo yet? I haven't seen one yet.

Edit: feel free to add me on psn
ID: Amaru-HeavyRain

Dragon Trail Hotlap, Massive Choke last corner haha near had heart attack! Enjoy, also tune i am using is @allaboutwins setup it is very good thanks for sharing :)

Wow what a lap. Congratulations. Extremely fast. I just ordered a wheel, so maybe I can keep up with the TRL guys now :)

Edit I just saw you are on controller like me. Excellent. Hopefully I can get a chance to run the GTR at Dragon trail on 1.05 after the grip changes and I can maybe get close to your time.

Last edited:
Wow what a lap. Congratulations. Extremely fast. I just ordered a wheel, so maybe I can keep up with the TRL guys now :)

Edit I just saw you are on controller like me. Excellent. Hopefully I can get a chance to run the GTR at Dragon trail on 1.05 after the grip changes and I can maybe get close to your time.

Yeah rocking the old fashioned square an x thumb cant take too much more lol, cant wait to get a new wheel it'll be soo good to see the difference.

Ha get close to my time? Aim to smash it :) i think i just about beat your time at Indy in GTR so it'll be close enough, good luck :)

Yeah rocking the old fashioned square an x thumb cant take too much more lol, cant wait to get a new wheel it'll be soo good to see the difference.

Ha get close to my time? Aim to smash it :) i think i just about beat your time at Indy in GTR so it'll be close enough, good luck :)

Adding a thumbstick extender greatly increased my smoothness. I don't even remember my time at Indy lol my currents are lancer n300 Indy is 54.034 and GTR at willow 1'19.559 not sure how that will relate to euro times, as we only have a handful of talented drivers and I don't have much to judge my time off of.

Adding a thumbstick extender greatly increased my smoothness. I don't even remember my time at Indy lol my currents are lancer n300 Indy is 54.034 and GTR at willow 1'19.559 not sure how that will relate to euro times, as we only have a handful of talented drivers and I don't have much to judge my time off of.

I cant my hands are tiny lol, EU at Brands is 43.1 an 10th at 44.1 which when full game releases it'll only be a couple of tenths that will seperate, 19.5 at Willows thats pretty good lap no point in doing Willow untill they fix the cutting :(

I cant my hands are tiny lol, EU at Brands is 43.1 an 10th at 44.1 which when full game releases it'll only be a couple of tenths that will seperate, 19.5 at Willows thats pretty good lap no point in doing Willow untill they fix the cutting :(

Ahh I don't have a GR 3 time. I don't like any of the cars. My Indy GR4 GTR time is 48.613 and no one has cut the track on willow yet. People will do anything to get their name up on the board, then in the race they get destroyed because they don't know how to take the corner that they've got accustomed to cutting :lol:

Willow N300 is up now then the GR4 races start in 30 minutes so a track refresh. Unfortunately I don't do the races since I constantly have to run after my 4 kids. It's annoying to pause in the middle of a fast lap because the kids are beating the piss out of each other haha

Ahh I don't have a GR 3 time. I don't like any of the cars. My Indy GR4 GTR time is 48.613 and no one has cut the track on willow yet. People will do anything to get their name up on the board, then in the race they get destroyed because they don't know how to take the corner that they've got accustomed to cutting :lol:

Willow N300 is up now then the GR4 races start in 30 minutes so a track refresh. Unfortunately I don't do the races since I constantly have to run after my 4 kids. It's annoying to pause in the middle of a fast lap because the kids are beating the piss out of each other haha

I'm still mind blown that u guys r using DS4. I haven't used one for GT since GT3.

I'm still mind blown that u guys r using DS4. I haven't used one for GT since GT3.

Any input on which way to go from your setup on the wheel? Just ran with you and finished over 10 secs behind lol

Attachments

• 20170507_203129.jpg
    20170507_203129.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
@Gann0n187 How do you like the G29. I have a T300 and T500. Im thinking of getting a G29 to see how it compares. Its a sweet looking wheel for sure

Hello I see your using G29 what ffb settings are you using ?

Mmm.... Old FFB system, the belt system of T300 and T500 is lot better than the old helicoidal system of the G series.

G29 max of 900 degrees Vs. 1080 degrees on T 300/500

On G29 you can't change the rotation degrees on the fly on the wheel.... With T300/500 yes.

Don't understand that decision for Logitech... Even on the G25/27 you could change your rotation degrees on the fly....

The pedal set of the G29 is better as the standard T300, but compared to the T3PA or T3PA pro...that vantage goes away.

I have tried a T300 GT Edition and the G29, and really prefer the T300...yes,the Logitech is a good looking wheel with the aluminium and leather... But that is all...
Till now i got a T150 at home, and would say that it's less "ratling" than the G29 thanks to combine belt system with the helicoidal system that T150 uses.

Now I'm looking forward to upgrade and have the T300 GT Edition in mind (comes with T3PA pedal set) but I'm waiting to see the next "direct drive" trusthmaster wheel.

I let this compartive guide here... BTW.

Fully agree with, you tried the G29 and the T300 and the T300 wins hands down everytime.

Loved the G27 but won't be going back to Logitech anytime soon.

Stewy

A friend of mine buyed the G29... And after the third one, now he buyed a T300 GT Edition...

I like it I've always used Logitech wheels I know there is a significant difference then the thrustmasters. But the g29 feels good all around to me.

Using g29 now t150 earlier. Found t150 a great wheel for the price, but wanted more force for ffb. G29 is great as long as you dont zero the ffb sensitivity. Using i guess sen3/str7 at the moment. G29 ffb system is just too sharp for sensitivity below 3 - starts to rattle.

Logitech has had some major issues with g29 as theres some sensor cable or something loosing connection due to constant movement. Currently im using one i opened my self and put some longer cables from the wheel to base and prevented them movin. Dont know if logitech has yet solved the problem, if not one might expect few warranty swaps to find working one. Other than this one issue g29 seems to be the usual bomb proof logitech quality from g25, g27 and dfgt. :cheers:

Alfa 4C GR.4 hotlap Willow Springs. I have a 1:21.496 with this one.Also a pleasure to drive, a good alternative to the GTR.
View attachment 645717
For the gears.
-Final gear maximum
-Top speed minimum
-Set each gear ratio
-Then final gear again

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°
maxresdefault.jpg

First of all big big thank you to Praiano - have been using your setups as a base for my own tinkering for years. Thank you mate. :cheers:

once again very nice tune - so stable and natural feeling as usual.👍 Did the little tinkering for Dragon Trail and managed very safe 1:53.1. I can bet someone with more talent can go muy faster..:cheers: Its such a miniature version of Ferrari 458 GT3 this alfa..

Its still very much a Praiano tune - just added a little compression at the back to stick the rear even more for accelerating out of corners and a little tune to stabilisers as the car was a bit unstable over the last curb at the chicane of dragon trail.:scared:

Now with the Alfa sheets instead of 458..:embarrassed:

Attachments

• Gran Turismo™Sport Closed Beta Test Version_20170508123053.jpg
    Gran Turismo™Sport Closed Beta Test Version_20170508123053.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 93
  • Gran Turismo™Sport Closed Beta Test Version_20170508123134.jpg
    Gran Turismo™Sport Closed Beta Test Version_20170508123134.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
First of all big big thank you to Praiano - have been using your setups as a base for my own tinkering for years. Thank you mate. :cheers:

once again very nice tune - so stable and natural feeling as usual.👍 Did the little tinkering for Dragon Trail and managed very safe 1:53.1. I can bet someone with more talent can go muy faster..:cheers: Its such a miniature version of Ferrari 458 GT3 this alfa..

Its still very much a Praiano tune - just added a little compression at the back to stick the rear even more for accelerating out of corners and a little tune to stabilisers as the car was a bit unstable over the last curb at the chicane of dragon trail.:scared:

Now with the Alfa sheets instead of 458..:embarrassed:

Very nice lap congrats. It´s a wonderfull car , i would like to see the road version in beta. Not enough road cars...!!!
It seems that dampers settings are not very responsive after 1.05 ,springs and ARB answer more or less. Ride height , camber , toe , downforce repartition and LSD are very sensitive, those are the main keys to set a good car, mixing all together the good amount.
Have a good day.

Alfa 4C GR.4 hotlap Willow Springs. I have a 1:21.496 with this one.Also a pleasure to drive, a good alternative to the GTR.
View attachment 645717
For the gears.
-Final gear maximum
-Top speed minimum
-Set each gear ratio
-Then final gear again

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°
maxresdefault.jpg
Hiya Praiano63, great fan of your tunes, Great tunes given by you for many year which I have used.
Question! I have been been using a converter to work out the lbf/inch to kgf/mm & seem to be struggling! am i doing something wrong? Your help or others help will be greatly appreciate.

Very nice lap congrats. It´s a wonderfull car , i would like to see the road version in beta. Not enough road cars...!!!
It seems that dampers settings are not very responsive after 1.05 ,springs and ARB answer more or less. Ride height , camber , toe , downforce repartition and LSD are very sensitive, those are the main keys to set a good car, mixing all together the good amount.
Have a good day.

i noticed the dampers are a bit problematic as so often tunes are either min or max as if theres not enough scale.

Hiya Praiano63, great fan of your tunes, Great tunes given by you for many year which I have used.
Question! I have been been using a converter to work out the lbf/inch to kgf/mm & seem to be struggling! am i doing something wrong? Your help or others help will be greatly appreciate.
Nothing wrong, a converter is the way to do , my tuning sheet have already 2 units,adding one or more would let it messy, i´ll find a solution for the final game.
i noticed the dampers are a bit problematic as so often tunes are either min or max as if theres not enough scale.
They need to fix this for sure, in most of the cases low settings value are working well.
This is GT anyway, a GT3 car with full front downforce , minimum front ride height, minimum front springs and dampers value, should not work well or at least would have bottoming problems. They work perfectly in GTS :confused:

Latest Posts

Back