Share your GTS car setups, List on post #1

• Thread starter diesel97
  • 1,242 comments
Does anyone got a useful setup for the 4C GT4 on Brands Hatch? I can not handle this car with all driving aids turned off.

I only have the Vloks GTi and Peugeot for group 3 and a total of 6 cars for the moment. Here is the genesis for the ring.
Have a good day.
View attachment 640849

I can't change the gears to what you've got in this setup. I've reset them to default, changed final gear to max (5.000) and then lowered the speed to 124mph and the max I can get on all my gear ratios are lower than the gears in your setup.

I can't change the gears to what you've got in this setup. I've reset them to default, changed final gear to max (5.000) and then lowered the speed to 124mph and the max I can get on all my gear ratios are lower than the gears in your setup.
Set the initial final gear to 3.500 instead of 5.000 and the gear ratios will work out.

Set the initial final gear to 3.500 instead of 5.000 and the gear ratios will work out.
I don´t know what happen with the ratios, i´ll check next time i´ll online my network ok. I can´t enter sport mode for the moment.
jlbmel tip work too. Thanks.

@praiano63 Used your GT-R Gr.4 tune, had to change the gear ratios a little but it works just fine, haven't tested it too much yet to tell how much faster it is (for me) than stock, but it drives a lot better. (Driven a little recklessly on the last races) Cheers :cheers:

Yep started with Praiano's tune for the GT-R @ Brands Hatch also! Thanks for sharing mate 👍

I adjusted it slightly and almost dipped into the 1'34's... next time maybe! :D Here's the tune I used for my best lap hopefully it works for others :)

17968761_10209319435082722_1258127251_o.jpg 17976577_10209319434082697_923819758_o.jpg 18009039_10209319429642586_1475836837_n.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone got a useful setup for the 4C GT4 on Brands Hatch? I can not handle this car with all driving aids turned off.

I will try to help out. With this tune I had an optimal qualifying lap time of 1:35.4, which last I checked would be good enough for the top 10 board. The best I managed was a low 1:36 (only got in 4 laps of qualifying). You need to brake early (otherwise the rear will come around on corner entry), and be easy on acceleration out of the low speed corners, but it can hold a pretty high cornering speed if you get your entry right. I didn't mess around with transmission tuning, just used the Top Speed slider to 143mph.

C9jPe4tVYAQTPdL.jpg-large.jpeg
C9jPhmAUIAA_op2.jpg-large.jpeg

I ran two races (mostly against the GT-R's) with this tune with some of the fastest drivers in the beta right now, and finished 4th both times, here was one of those races:

I will be uploading the second video at some point today. I had the last podium spot, but tunernaut stole it from me by 0.01 seconds at the line in a Scirocco :cheers:

@praiano63Big thanks for sharing all the setups! Keep them coming ;)
Anyone has any idea where to get GR4 Scirocco, N300 Evo end Evora ? They are winning everything today :/
Some Russian Lord-protector99 was winning everything he entered.

Anyone got a setup for the Subaru WRX STI Type S (N300)? Just a basic one for any track, not specific. Or for the Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track (N300)?

I will try to help out. With this tune I had an optimal qualifying lap time of 1:35.4, which last I checked would be good enough for the top 10 board. The best I managed was a low 1:36 (only got in 4 laps of qualifying).

Thanks so much! Will try this one on the new dragon trail which is the new daily race for tomorrow and let you know.

Sorry
Pure despair.

I have 5 cars 4 of them with setup from praiano63
This is a big help for me.
I have no idea of setup create.
I have only the mustang and the jaguar in the gr3. The mustang runs great with the setup of @ praiano63 on the
Nurburgring.Very great setup. But you do not create Good time.

Somebody have some tips for the Ferrari GT3? Its breaking out when entering corners often on the Nordschleife. Cant get past 7,14 because its not stable.

I don´t know what happen with the ratios, i´ll check next time i´ll online my network ok. I can´t enter sport mode for the moment.
jlbmel tip work too. Thanks.

A very happy welcome back to Praiano , my best tuner and friend too. From today I 'm driving in GTS with beta contest
Bye Laurent and a good work for our community 👍

Massimo

I'm finding no joy whatsoever driving Gr.3 cars after the update. Harder to get around the ring clean than GT3 in Assetto Corsa, except MR cars bonus auto-spin in the carousels and Adenauer forest.

Lotus Evora N300 tune for Willow Springs:

Suspension:
Ride height (mm): F 120 - R 110
Spring rate (kgf/mm): F 5.70 - R 9.40
Stabilizers: F 4 - R 2
Dampers (Compression): F 3 - R 3
Dampers (Rebound): F 2 - R 8
Camber angle: F 1.7 - R 1.5
Toe angle: F 0.00 - R 0.00

Differential:
Initial Torque: R 15
Acceleration Sensitivity: R 40
Braking Sensitivity: R 20

Transmission:
Leave Max Speed at 270, set Final Gear to 3.830 and then set each gear(I believe this is how I did it. You'll find out.)
1st: 3.230
2nd: 2.255
3rd: 1.743
4th: 1.416
5th: 1.195
6th: 1.015

Comment:
I hated this car on the new track yesterday. It was powersliding too much for my liking, giving me bad qualification times. It sort of did the same today. Tried out @praiano63's tune, it worked fine but still I felt like it missed something, and after a few tries I came up with this. Almost no powersliding, using all the gears and it feels great. Stable and "quick", but it may understeer from time to time. I like it though. In capable hands I believe this tune will get your time under the one-thirties.

If you test it and like it, let me know :)

Hi,

tried both tunes. With the praiano the car oversteers a bit earlier, which makes it easier to handle. It's more predictable.

With your tune it oversteers very late, which is a bit more dangerous. But if you can manage it you can go faster with your tune. Few laps with both: 1:33 praiano, 1:31 yours. I'm not a good driver, so I think sub 1:30 must be possible.

D.

btw: anyone a tune for the M6 GT3 Nordschleife? 💡

Hi

would like to have a tune for the VW VGT Gr.3 or (and) the Alfa 4C Gr. 3 for the nordschleife today

Cheers

tried both tunes. With the praiano the car oversteers a bit earlier, which makes it easier to handle. It's more predictable.

With your tune it oversteers very late, which is a bit more dangerous. But if you can manage it you can go faster with your tune. Few laps with both: 1:33 praiano, 1:31 yours. I'm not a good driver, so I think sub 1:30 must be possible.

D.
Thanks for the feedback 👍 And yeah for me I never had that oversteering issue, but glad you caught it so others can be aware. :cheers:

Ive noticed with the new update the physics and tuning are now different. Do you guys have a good tune for lancer at willow springs? :)

Lotus Evora N300 tune for Willow Springs:

Comment:
I hated this car on the new track yesterday. It was powersliding too much for my liking, giving me bad qualification times. It sort of did the same today. Tried out @praiano63's tune, it worked fine but still I felt like it missed something, and after a few tries I came up with this. Almost no powersliding, using all the gears and it feels great. Stable and "quick", but it may understeer from time to time. I like it though. In capable hands I believe this tune will get your time under the one-thirties.

Nice setup, although with DS4 controller there is some oversteer that could be eliminated imo. But a awesome setup! The game told me I could do 1:30:5, but I crashed on the last long right turn.

Managed this with @praiano63 's Brands Hatch tune.

Might be interesting if there was a setup for Dragon Trail :)
Nissan GT-R Gr.4 tune for Dragon Trail:

Suspension:

Ride height (mm): F 70 - R 80
Spring rate (kgf/mm): F 23.80 - R 23.30
Stabilizers: F 3 - R 4
Dampers (Compression): F 4 - R 6
Dampers (Rebound): F 3 - R 3
Camber angle: F 2.0 - R 1.5
Toe angle: F 0.05 - R 0.10
Brake balance: 5

Differential:
Initial Torque: F 5 - R 5
Acceleration Sensitivity: F 30 - R 20
Braking Sensitivity: F 5 - R 5

Transmission:
Leave Max Speed at 350, set Final Gear to 4.085 and then set each gear(I believe this is how I did it. You'll find out.)
1st: 3.135
2nd: 1.980
3rd: 1.460
4th: 1.155
5th: 0.953
6th: 0.778

Comment:
I did a decent time of 1:56.339, but I think with a few more laps I'd get it below 1:55. I'm not a pro racer, nor do I use a wheel at the moment, this time was set with a casual attitude. I think the tune is fun, uses all the gear ranges well, but has some understeering problems if you come in too fast. I was able to take the corners a lot faster than I thought though (without the tune / praiano's Brands Hatch tune I had to take the corners slower).

Test it out and give me your thoughts. I'm not pro at making tunes either, but I'm trying my best. Feedback is greatly apreciated so I can get better 👍

Nice setup, although with DS4 controller there is some oversteer that could be eliminated imo. But a awesome setup! The game told me I could do 1:30:5, but I crashed on the last long right turn.

Glad you like it :cheers: yeah I came in too fast sometimes too on the last turn. :lol: that oversteer you speak of can be eliminated if you set Active Steering to Mild, I had to try it myself when others said it helped with the twitchy feeling of using controller. It actually helps :)

Last edited:
Back