Share your GTS car setups, List on post #1

• Thread starter diesel97
  • 1,242 comments
Is taht on Willow? I was getting myvtimes down and was just converting this setup to Inches from your mm and GTSportBeta changed my track to Brands Hatch. I used same setup and hearing and did 147.xxx second best on my list of friends. So need to just tweet gears I think and tahtvsetup will be good for BH as well. It does seem to be pushing a little but don't want to mess up my solid time.

image.jpg
Welcome back to PSN @praiano63 I need yourbsetuo for Brands Hatch LOL. Your 1st in NA and I'm 8th. Only 3 seconds behind and in the TT of course, that I don't have yet. But non the less. Glad your PSN is back up bro.

Is taht on Willow? I was getting myvtimes down and was just converting this setup to Inches from your mm and GTSportBeta changed my track to Brands Hatch. I used same setup and hearing and did 147.xxx second best on my list of friends. So need to just tweet gears I think and tahtvsetup will be good for BH as well. It does seem to be pushing a little but don't want to mess up my solid time.

Yeah that was willow. The game has also caught me out on Brands Hatch. I've tweaked the gears already for BH.

Just move the final gear to 6 :)

1.51.6 now

1.51.2 optimal lmao

Edit: just did 1.51.1

Currently 5th on america. Jesus lord. And a little bit to improve.

@GTPMcBride one question: weirld enough i couldnt use the same gear ratio like yours (dont know why, i had the same top speed and final gear settings) so i used a similar one, but my top speed almost hits the limiter on the time trials, so i'll have problems on the race i think.

Do you use a longer gear ratio for the race or something?

Last edited:
Doh!, just took ABS off TC was already off, i managed a much more respectable 1:31.XXX.:D

So the only thing you changed was turning ABS off and you saved 3+ seconds? That's great if that's how it works.

So the only thing you changed was turning ABS off and you saved 3+ seconds? That's great if that's how it works.
I think he is confusing ASM with ABS. His original video clearly showed that ASM was on and turning this off would indeed save 3+ seconds easily.

1.51.6 now

1.51.2 optimal lmao

Edit: just did 1.51.1

Currently 5th on america. Jesus lord. And a little bit to improve.

@GTPMcBride one question: weirld enough i couldnt use the same gear ratio like yours (dont know why, i had the same top speed and final gear settings) so i used a similar one, but my top speed almost hits the limiter on the time trials, so i'll have problems on the race i think.

Do you use a longer gear ratio for the race or something?
5.000 Then 124mph then take your Final Gear to whatever it was, then set each individually, Sorry but i dont really plan on running behind someone, i focus basically on TT's an wire the car so that during a race i can be consistent. You got to think your winning or your already doubting yourself which is like a 1 tenth every other corner. Winning Mentality. :)

I think he is confusing ASM with ABS. His original video clearly showed that ASM was on and turning this off would indeed save 3+ seconds easily.

All i did was turn off ABS and TC, I left ASM on i value my life too much.

All i did was turn off ABS and TC, I left ASM on i value my life too much.
I disagree. Look at your second video (1:31.xxx) and ASM is clearly turned off! The symbol never flashes and the car is not forced to slow down in the turns.

Welcome back to PSN @praiano63 I need yourbsetuo for Brands Hatch LOL. Your 1st in NA and I'm 8th. Only 3 seconds behind and in the TT of course, that I don't have yet. But non the less. Glad your PSN is back up bro.
First drive today with my new connection. Body still hurt, it´s not easy to drive with this pain in my shoulders , arms and fingers, even with low FFB. I´m tired now, perhaps i´ll publish the TTS / Brands hatch new tune and GTR GR4 / dragon tail , i have a 1:52.02 for the moment with it.

Does anyone have a Nurburgring tune for the Renault RS01 GT3? The best I could get was a 7:03 because it was a bit unstable around corners.

Hey all! Here's my current setup for the Mercedes SLS Gt.4 at Dragontrail. Still needs a lot of work, would love to see if anyone here can help make it faster. Right now I'm running low 1:57's consistently and low 1:56's occasionally. I think I could get my times lower if I had a wheel (waiting to buy a new one when the full game comes out)... using the controller has been a pain in the ass.

The car's very stable, but has too much understeer... any pointers on how to fix it would be greatly appreciated. :)

I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to transmission FYI (:

Rip it apart!

-Camel

CamelHand-Tune-SLS-AMG-GT4.png

Last edited:
Could someone help me out with the 650S GT3? For the most part, it's amazing around the Nurburgring. However, I am having some oversteer issues in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd gear. The car feels like it has too much torque while accelerating, and I want to eliminate this problem so it will be more stable coming out of turns. I'm not that good at tuning, so if anyone can give me some advice or recommended settings, I would greatly appreciate it.

My onboard lap with toyota FT-1 at nurburgring + setup. Hope you like it ^^

This video blows me away. You're as precise as a laser through those corners and have the consistency of a professional driver! Hats off to you, man.

Back