Share your GTS car setups, List on post #1

• Thread starter diesel97
  • 1,242 comments
Depends on the setup. I was able to go flat out (I had to lift the throttle for the first chicane and brake slightly for the second) but other than that I could pretty much just mash the throttle through them. My setup is more understeery than anything else, so my GT-R won't slip for anything. :lol: But as for slow corners... yeah no because it understeers a lot so you need to have the exact right speed and position to be able to quickly step back on the throttle.

Force feedback seems to be different on my wheel (G29) today, whether adjustment wasn't working before or it's been tweaked, I'm not sure.

Another thing is, I adjusted my brake pedal via the pc to get 100%-ish braking without having to chase my wheelstand around the room - it works on the TT offline but found it reverted back to normal online yesterday.

I've been sticking to default settings so far but will try some of these tunes out, thanks for posting all

Last edited:
Hey Numb, care to tell me how to do the calibration? My pedals need it badly as well...

Hi Mighty, yeah no problem.

There's a tiny arrow on the bottom right of the pedal on screen.

Click on that, then all I did was adjust it from 50 to 100 on the sliding scale.

It seems to have done the trick, hope this helps m8. :)

Force feedback seems to be different on my wheel (G29) today, whether adjustment wasn't working before or it's been tweaked, I'm not sure.

Another thing is, I adjusted my brake pedal via the pc to get 100%-ish braking without having to chase my wheelstand around the room - it works on the TT offline but found it reverted back to normal online yesterday.

I've been sticking to default settings so far but will try some of these tunes out, thanks for posting all

My G29 is arriving today, hopefully might need help tweaking it mate

I might need lot of practise on this, close to stock setups (stock transmission etc) pushing evo on nurb 6:55 without any assistance/help noABS, but on willow trying and trying with genesis and stick on 1:31.3, aargh..

Requesting some help with my setup from the better tuners. The vehicle is Mitsubishi Lancer evolution N300 for Big Willows Track

Current time : 1:29.621

IMG_0087.JPG
IMG_0088.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0088.JPG
    IMG_0088.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 153
Did anybody try his luck already with setting up the Ford Focus St '15 for Big Willow? It's the only car for N300 I got because all daily gifts are Group 3 so far :)

Requesting some help with my setup from the better tuners. The vehicle is Mitsubishi Lancer evolution N300 for Big Willows Track

Current time : 1:29.621

View attachment 641949 View attachment 641950
Looks like the car is tight, and you can't take the sweepers flat? Below will lossen it up but hopefully keep it stable. I don't have one, so I am giving directional advice from what I've learned when tuning on this game.

Remove front positive Toe, change rear toe to negative, probably around -0.10-0.20.

Drop the nose of the car below the rear, or vice versa. Up to max rear and min front, but that's going to be extreme and will tend toward oversteer.

Since you are not using AYC, would recommend front LSD accel of 45-55, rear LSD accel of 25-35. I would also drop those initial torque numbers, I would do something like 10 in front and 5 in back.

Your stabilizer settings are going to cause understeer, reverse those to get the car to rotate.

Would say same thing with dampers, softer overall and softer in back than front.

Last edited:
EDK
Looks like the car is tight, and you can't take the sweepers flat? Below will lossen it up but hopefully keep it stable. I don't have one, so I am giving directional advice from what I've learned when tuning on this game.

Remove front positive Toe, change rear toe to negative, probably around -0.10-0.20.

Drop the nose of the car below the rear, or vice versa. Up to max rear and min front, but that's going to be extreme and will tend toward oversteer.

Since you are not using AYC, would recommend front LSD accel of 45-55, rear LSD accel of 25-35. I would also drop those initial torque numbers, I would do something like 10 in front and 5 in back.

Your stabilizer settings are going to cause understeer, reverse those to get the car to rotate.

Would say same thing with dampers, softer overall and softer in back than front.

Thank you EDK.

I've been secretly stalking your posts from other responses. I'll take all advice on board make some changes and see how I get on.

@EDK i have changed settings to your general advice and there was big Improvement through the middle of track.. I've also changed the rear springs as they're incorrect to the current weight balance. Front stayed as it currently is and rear changed. Please see changes below. I did a 1:29.6 in warmup to race. Comfortably

IMG_0089.JPG

Hi Guys

Has anyone a setup for the following cars:

-Renault Megane R.S. N300

-Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.3

-Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3

-BMW Z4 GT3

-Hyundai Genesis Gr.4

Thank you in advance and greetings,

Don999

Anyone got a good F-Type tune? Mine allows me to get 6:49s at nurb pretty comfortably, but its pretty close to the standard setup so i'm sure some tuning magic can make it get down to the low 40s

I'd like to try to stabilize this car as well
I did some FR tuning last night, but it's very early for me on this front. I have the Ferrari and want to go after setting it up. Don't have the game available right now.

I would try these approaches, directionally.

Ride Height - Front even with or potentially slightly higher than rear.
Stiffen rear ARB relative to front
Stiffen Rear Springs and/or soften front springs
Same with Dampers

Camber, I would use a range of 1.0-2.0 in both front and rear, try different combinations to balance the car.

Toe, I would zero the front and then set rear anywhere between -0.10 to +0.10. Try different settings and see the effect they have.

LSD is going to be very important, ride height and LSD will get you a good portion of the way there.

I was running 20/45/15 on the Corvette C7 Gr.3 list night to have it at a point of manageable.

What kind of times are you getting with your tunes?

EDK
Here are my thoughts on tuning.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gt-sport-beta-physics-discussion.354702/page-9#post-11773755

LSD and gearing can be very useful in the Gr.3 RWD cars. Lengthen the gears a bit and it will help with the crazy snap.

I have the Corvette C7 and really like it as compared to the other Gr.3 cars. I was trying the Mustang and it was not working out well for me.

I messed with the FF cars and rotation a lot more than RWD, so my thoughts on RWD are going to be immature right now.

But if you follow that general direction I gave on FF, I think you will be pleased.

I will pull out my Scirocco tune tonight and post it up in here.

I'd like to try to stabilize this car as well

I have a decent tune but i cant get any faster with the 458 and Audi R8 then 7.10 with the Evo i drive a 7.00 with room to go under that. Dont know what it is with those other 2 cars. I play with DS4 and no aids only some tcs and abs. And NO CUTTING those times that are 30!!!!! Seconds faster i dont get..... but i dont care like to beat my own times and have some nice battles whatever for what place it is. Today was a bad day, was pusht allot from the track :(

What kind of times are you getting with your tunes?
Where?

I am level C now, with a high 40's SR.

Brands Indy, I managed a 54.5 in my N300 Audi.

Big Willow in the Scirocco, I was in the low 1:22's.

Not a lot of Practice yet with my GT-R at Dragon Trail, and it's a new track to me. Had a low 1:54 for qualifying but I think with more practice and some tweaks to my base tune to suit the track I would be in the 1:52's.

I honestly can't recall full lap times at full Brands in the Gr.4 cars.

I got a 6:57 in my Gr.3 Vette at Nurb with minor tweaks.

EDK
Where?

I am level C now, with a high 40's SR.

Brands Indy, I managed a 54.5 in my N300 Audi.

Big Willow in the Scirocco, I was in the low 1:22's.

Not a lot of Practice yet with my GT-R at Dragon Trail, and it's a new track to me. Had a low 1:54 for qualifying but I think with more practice and some tweaks to my base tune to suit the track I would be in the 1:52's.

I honestly can't recall full lap times at full Brands in the Gr.4 cars.

I got a 6:57 in my Gr.3 Vette at Nurb with minor tweaks.
Can you share Your Scirocco tune? Would love to drive it but I cant make it competitive :/

Last edited:
Could you share your setup ?

Sure thing! Changed a tiny bit since I posted that, it's a bit more oversteery but faster overall now.
I'm pretty bad a tuning, so if any magicians could give me some advide on how to 'fix' this i'd greatly appreciate it!

fcOx8ZN.jpg

wpBIM5o.jpg

h8FB1Sl.jpg
y9GLwev.jpg
Apologies for the bad quality.

Last edited:
For anyone who's got one of the two M6's, here's my setup for the Nordschleife. Brought me a 6:49xx, could have done a 6:48.1xx though thanks to the calculations of that data logger thingy.

IMG_20170418_181355.jpg
IMG_20170418_181418.jpg
IMG_20170418_181426.jpg

First, set the speed to 400kph / 250mph. Then set the final gear and then adjust the seperate gears.

Back