Sharkport owners interested in 1,000,000 bhp cars. No bull. Check it out.

PLEASE READ WHOLE POST YES ALL OF IT.

I made some hybrids using the program. They are all well over 1,000,000 bhp. Thats right one million. Never have any other hybrid makers gone this far. If you woul like a copy of the save post your email here and ill send it to you. The cars are:

Dodge Viper GTSR Concept
Dodge Viper GTS
Porsche 911 GT3
Polyphony 001
Polyphony 002
Lamborghini Diablo
F090/S
F686/M
F687/S
F094/H
Chrysler Viper Team Oreca (Yes thats right Chrysler)
Mini Cooper 1.3i
Sample 001
Sample 002
Sample 003
Sample 004
Sample 005
Sample 007
Sample 009
Sample 010
(Does not include Sample 006 or Sample 008 because it would glitch up the game if you tried to enter a race.)

Please not to not go into your garage (it will freeze.) You may go to home but once in home click on garage. Only go into arcade mode and do a free run. If you dont believe any of these cars exist then please download and give it a try. THIS IS THE REAL DEAL. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING YOU DO WITH THIS SAVE. YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION TO USE THIS SAVE ON ANY OTHER SITE OR SUBMIT IT ANYWHERE. THIS IS COPYRIGHT 2002 JEFF SIMMONS. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO USE IT REPLY TO ME AFTER YOU GET IT FROM ME.

NTSC AND PAL. I ONLY GUARANTEE NTSC TO WORK HOWEVER BECAUSE I AM USING A GUIDE TO CONVERT MY NTSC TO PAL AND HAVE NOT TESTED THE PAL.

PLEASE POST YOUR EMAIL AND WHICH VERSION YOU WOULD LIKE. PAL ONES WILL NOT BE MAILED UNTIL TOMMOROW.

Have fun with it once you are done.

Also if you would like the program bundle then specify that in your post also. (Bundles includes: Program, Links To Tutorials, And Two Of MY Other Game Saves.)

You will need winzip or another unzipper to install the program. If you dont have winzip tell me and ill send you the unzipped format.

Please post what you think about my save.

Also recognize that you must mess with the gears to how you like it.
I always put the gears so the very bottom one is to the very right and everything else is completely to the left. Then put TCS and the other one on that page to 4 and you will have good luck.

If you have any other hybrid requests then please post them here and I will try to make them and will post them on a new topic with your name and the hybrid name in it. That is all I think good luck.

I will be mailing out request A.S.A.P.

Good luck and have fun.

actually they are quite drivable. And pretty awesome.
Just do what the post above says with the gears and the tcs.
I would be glad to email it to you guys at 9 30 if you want.
I have gone on complex string perfectly without leaving the track with the viper one.
and also you cant accelerate while turning or you spin thats it.

I already beat gt3 100% 2 times though so it just gives me something to do. Try it if you beat it already unless you are to unsmart (lack of word) to do it. I agree you should not use them to beat the game though that is just plain cheap. I can only use mine in arcade mode anyway.

you are telling me you have a million hp car you can drive around the track at a good speed and drive it withoutbeing all over the place if so i want to see your replay file

alright i will try to post it tomorrow. I cant post it today because my ps2 is at my moms house cuz i forgot it and tomorrow i have a busy day until about 9 at night. If you have the file downloaded, then you will know that i am using the same cars for this and i have messed with the settings until i got them just how i liked it. By the way the replay i will give you is either super speedway or test course. It will be one of those only because that is all i have saved but maybe on saturday or sunday i will have the time to post a more challenging track such as laguna seca with the corkscrew so if i can do that then i am either a good driver and you suck or i am an awesome driver and your just good.

im pretty good at the game i just aint really a great tuner of hybrids yet and 1.000..000 hp can be easily overcome if you gear it hella high

yeah the 1000000 bhp cars that you are using are different from mine. Mine are all finely tuned and turn beautifully, stop on a dime, and accelerate from 0-100 in 2 seconds. By the way i never said that these were the best just that they were 1000000 bhp. Also, if the other person with the 5000 bhp car could please post the .ini file for that, then that would be cool.

Snaker, no offense or anything(correct me if Im wrong), in your post you said that nobody had ever made a hybrd at 1,000,000. Im afraid you have been beaten to that mark. It was about 7 months ago I Had a 1,000,000 HP Integra that didnt freeze the garage. Wow, what a blast!

Back