Sharky's Car Shack - More cars to collect?????

• Thread starter sharky969
  • 4,517 comments
Ah yes sorry my friend.... it's been a while since I have done this... :dunce:

EDIT: ok I all 3 marked up now... let me know what you would like in return.... and thanks for finishing off the last one.... nice to have these all completed so quickly... 👍

No worries:) I am sure it is coming back to you very quickly:sly:

Here are the three cars I would like from you:

Mercedes Benz E55 AMG 02 Dunkelblau
Mercedes Benz E55 AMG 02 Flintgrau
Mercedes Benz E55 AMG 02 Melanitschwarz

And if you could I would really really really love if you could throw in the Mercedes Benz E55 AMG 02 Perlitgrau, so that I can finish off that pesky car.:scared:

Thanks a lot:tup::)

Espirit V8 '02- Lightning Yellow Pearlscent

SENT!

Thank you sir... much appreciated... 👍

Elise 111R '04 sent.

Thanks a bunch for the easy trade.... :dopey:

No worries:) I am sure it is coming back to you very quickly:sly:

Here are the three cars I would like from you:

Mercedes Benz E55 AMG 02 Dunkelblau
Mercedes Benz E55 AMG 02 Flintgrau
Mercedes Benz E55 AMG 02 Melanitschwarz

And if you could I would really really really love if you could throw in the Mercedes Benz E55 AMG 02 Perlitgrau, so that I can finish off that pesky car.:scared:

Thanks a lot:tup::)

alright my friend I will fire all 4 of these your way... 👍

Thanks for the Fairladies 👍
I will send the Lotuses in couple of resets :cheers:

No worries.... thanks for the trades....

:bowdown: Those E55 have been a real nightmare to collect. I do not need to tell you how much I love you, do I?:cheers:

lol... I know what you mean.... I hated collecting ALL those merc's and they were even in the OCD when I started collecting them and they were still impossible to get..... :sly: 👍

Howdy Sharky, I received the Lotus flood, thank you very much! I received a new record of six cars at once tonight, LOL. That put a pretty good dent in the ol' list. Your rigs will start rolling out in 24 hours.:)

Just so you know,
I've deleted your secondary accounts, since you already delivered .
but I haven't forgot about our trades,
I will send accordingly to 969.
thanks.

Yep, that's me allright:dunce:

I have asked you a wrong car/color combination:ouch:

Please replace this:

Mercedes Benz E55 AMG 02 (Flintgrau) to genuino(genuino_67) for Lotus Elise 111R '04 (Racing Green Metallic)

To:

Mercedes Benz E55 AMG 02 (Brilliantsilver) to genuino(genuino_67) for Lotus Elise 111R '04 (Racing Green Metallic)

Thanks, and sorry fro the trouble:)

Howdy Sharky, I received the Lotus flood, thank you very much! I received a new record of six cars at once tonight, LOL. That put a pretty good dent in the ol' list. Your rigs will start rolling out in 24 hours.:)

No worries... not in any rush...

Lava Orange Pearlescent Lotus Esprit on the way to your garage.:)

Thanks for the ticket.👍

Thank you sir much appreciated.... 👍

Just so you know,
I've deleted your secondary accounts, since you already delivered .
but I haven't forgot about our trades,
I will send accordingly to 969.
thanks.

alright... no worries

Aubergine Purple Elise 111R sent from AKnewB to Sharky969. 👍

Thanks a bunch...

Yep, that's me allright:dunce:

I have asked you a wrong car/color combination:ouch:

Please replace this:

Mercedes Benz E55 AMG 02 (Flintgrau) to genuino(genuino_67) for Lotus Elise 111R '04 (Racing Green Metallic)

To:

Mercedes Benz E55 AMG 02 (Brilliantsilver) to genuino(genuino_67) for Lotus Elise 111R '04 (Racing Green Metallic)

Thanks, and sorry fro the trouble:)

i will get this changed..... :dopey:

Thank you sir.....

You should have all your Merc's as well..... 👍

Unfortunately, I don't know anything about the Mercs, but I did receive all of the Lotus cars you've sent. On that note, I just sent the Quartz Esprit V8 to finalize our trades. It rolled in on Ch1potle's delivery truck and I told the driver to beat feet over to your garage ASAP. Thanks for everything! :D

Unfortunately, I don't know anything about the Mercs, but I did receive all of the Lotus cars you've sent. On that note, I just sent the Quartz Esprit V8 to finalize our trades. It rolled in on Ch1potle's delivery truck and I told the driver to beat feet over to your garage ASAP. Thanks for everything! :D

The Mercs are mine;) All received, Parked and catalogued. If memory serves me well I should be sending your cars soon. Thanks for your help and patience.

Ardent Red 111R '04 sent
Racing Green Esprit V8 '02 next reset *Edit.. and done 👍

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back