United Kingdom
UK
CORRUPTED_DISC
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

The Equilibrium is a Slovenian supercar that in my opinion looks like the offspring of a Maserati MC12 and a Zenvo. It made its press debut in 2012, and is powered by a 1,083 bhp V12. It transmits its power to the rear wheels via a sequential gearbox. Shayton claims that it will hit 60 mph in 3 seconds and thunder on to a top speed of 250 mph, but these figures have not been proven. The planned production run for the Equilibrium was just 20 units, with a price tag of $1.4million each, but production has not yet started.

Chances of a production version hitting the streets seems slim at this point, but that's no reason why the initial prototype couldn't make it into the game...

I think that vaporware is already too common. There's too many false promises in the 1000+ hp supercar market, and this isn't really special. Sorry, no vote from me.

The Vaporware Liequilibrium concept.

Looks like someone messed up with the Cheetah from GTA V.

If the Nike One can make it in, why not this? At least this would be a half decent supercar that is actually usable...

That's implying that the Ferrari, McLaren, Ford GT, Viper, and GT-R aren't usable. There are a lot of other alternatives out there too.

That's implying that the Ferrari, McLaren, Ford GT, Viper, and GT-R aren't usable. There are a lot of other alternatives out there too.

Err, no, that's not implying that at all. Having one or more good cars already doesn't mean that more shouldn't be added.

Another garden-shed vaporware special? Voted because V12 motors are a dying breed and that front is quite neat.......

Back