Shelby gt 35or

  • Thread starter Thread starter radz27
  • 33 comments
  • 1,376 views
Messages
66
I have been looking for a Shelby GT 35OR and have not been able to find it in the used dealership or the online dealership. So now i have brought my quest here. I am willing to trade cars from my garage, parts I have bought but never used including turbo kits and engines, and I have paints.
 
Do you have the VW Bora?
 
Darn, how about the saleen s7?
 
Ok, let me think now..........do you have a..........OCD $750,000 race car?
 
So do I but I think there untradeable. Am I wrong?
 
Do you have another OCD $750,000 car?
 
I have a GT 350 Shelby 0/0/0.
 
i hav the tank car, but i think thats untradeable

I think your right. What else you got that you don't want?
 
I think your right. What else you got that you don't want?

i dont even know right now, im 153 laps into the indy 500 right now, but as soon as i finish id be glad to check
 
Ok, thanks. If I'm not on just send me private message and I'll get back to you soon. Thanks again and cheers mate!:cheers:
 
i might have the NSX-R but thats it

Sorry got that from jmx5 unless yours is 0/0/0 then it's a deal
 
i dont think i have anything for ya, sorry bout that

have a look at your OCD and tell me the colours of the following cars:
Clio trophy car, 2002 turbo '73 and Griffith 500. If you have bought them already thy must be 0/0/0 to deal.
 
have a look at your OCD and tell me the colours of the following cars:
Clio trophy car, 2002 turbo '73 and Griffith 500. If you have bought them already thy must be 0/0/0 to deal.

ill do it as soon as i finish the indy 500. im in 1st place by 36 laps, and i have 18 laps till its over
 
ill do it as soon as i finish the indy 500. im in 1st place by 36 laps, and i have 18 laps till its over

ok
 

2002 Turbo: Taiga Metallic
TVR Griffith: Flip Flop Yellow
Trophy Car: its black with numbers on it, doesnt give me a color name
 
2002 Turbo: Taiga Metallic
TVR Griffith: Flip Flop Yellow
Trophy Car: its black with numbers on it, doesnt give me a color name

Trophy car 0/0/0 then I'll take it for the Shelby I can only trade in 2 days time.
 
Back