Shelby gt350r 1965

  • Thread starter Thread starter wrapture
  • 15 comments
  • 735 views
Messages
1,089
United States
Louisiana
Messages
wrapture
Want a Shelby gt350r 1965. I have 160+ cars and 760+ paints.
 
I can't send until Tuesday.
 
I can't send until Tuesday.

thats this tuesday? i send u invite and car ,Can u send me a car from Online car dealer next time it changes?
 
Sorry next Tuesday
 
Sorry next Tuesday

im sorry to here your so far behind, i sent u invite on ps3 and was going to send it now before it resets in an hour. do you want gt350 now for a car of my choice on the next change of cars in OCD or not?
 
Yes send me a message when you know what car.
 
Added
 
Ok thanks.
 
what car do you want? is already been updated! lol :sly:
 
Can't send till next Tuesday. Marked my calendar.
 
Back